What about Evan Neal?

Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 440 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I understand Evan Neal and Trey Sanders are both taking OV's to Georgia. I'd prefer Neal to Wright... what's our chances with Evan? I'm pretty sure Sanders is a lock to Bama.

Comments

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 473 ✭✭✭ Junior

Evan Neal is more of a lock to bama then Trey Sanders. That one has been over.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

Said no dawg ever.

@greygoose01 said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Said no dawg ever.

So if I said Zach Harrison was a lock to Michigan would that make me a UM fan?

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Said no dawg ever.

If I said jump, would you say how high?

@greygoose01 said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Said no dawg ever.

If I said jump, would you say how high?

That has no correlation to what your saying . Carry on

• RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 93 ✭✭✭ Junior

OK Shula

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

Right on time.

• BarkingDawg1987BarkingDawg1987 Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophomore

Neal is not quit a lock. He is a heavy Bama lean. Richt's latest offer to his brother that hasn't played football since high school (2016) has made things tougher for Neal, who is already getting pressure from his mother to sign with Miami. Neal signing with Bama is great for UGA. It opens things up with Wright. If Neal shocks everyone and signs with Miami that will more than likely mean Wright ends up at Bama.