Next 5 years

Alldawg31Alldawg31 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

How many Natty's?

Comments

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

2019 UGA - Fromm lead
    2020 UGA - Fields 1st and only year starting
    2021 BAMA - Saban gets mad
    2022 TEXAS - Great pieces will be upperclassmen (Saban retires)
    2023 CLEM (Dabo isnt the HC shockingly)

UGA makes the playoffs all but 2021. UGA losses to Texas 2022.

• WtkWtk Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

The next five years will look a lot like the last five. Not much changes until Sabin quits.

• PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Thinking there will be 5. Who wins them. IDK......

I see what you did there...

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t know.... just hope I’m alive so see one alldawg bro

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Wtk said:
    The next five years will look a lot like the last five. Not much changes until Sabin quits.

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Jarrod_May10 said:
    Anything short of winning it all in 2019 will be a disappointment in my opinion.. Some folks seem to forget the talent we had to replace from last years team and we still went toe to toe with “one of the best teams under Saban at Alabama.” We have some young Dawgs that will be chomping at the bits next season!! The future is bright!

Welcome to the board J-rod. Glad to have ya!

• cory430cory430 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 5

I think Ga wins the next 2. I couldn't tell ya past that.

• Jarrod_May10Jarrod_May10 Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

@Acrum21 said:

@Jarrod_May10 said:
    Anything short of winning it all in 2019 will be a disappointment in my opinion.. Some folks seem to forget the talent we had to replace from last years team and we still went toe to toe with “one of the best teams under Saban at Alabama.” We have some young Dawgs that will be chomping at the bits next season!! The future is bright!

Welcome to the board J-rod. Glad to have ya!

Thanks!! I’m still trying to figure out this forum deal lol

• 12ed12ed Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Wtk said:

The Sabin vaccine is an oral vaccine containing weakened forms of strains of polio viruses. In 1955, Salk's "killed" vaccine was released for use. It was effective in preventing most of the complications of polio, but did not prevent the initial intestinal infection.

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

• 12ed12ed Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

Saban, Saben, Sabin....Chaney, Chanay, Cheney.....I'll never understand why folks post and don't even know a coaches name.....
    Coach Smert is goin' to get 'r dun!!!!!

It happens most on this board tbh. I don't know why.

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

Saban, Saben, Sabin....Chaney, Chanay, Cheney.....I'll never understand why folks post and don't even know a coaches name.....

It smarts somethimes

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

Lol coach Smert. Full disclosure- I've accidentally spelled it Cheney a few times. It seems fatter than Chaney for some reason.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Acrum21 said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

Lol coach Smert. Full disclosure- I've accidentally spelled it Cheney a few times. It seems fatter than Chaney for some reason.

Fatter than Chaney?? Surely you jest. The "e" takes up a lot less space......on and off the field.

edited December 5

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Acrum21 said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

Fatter than Chaney?? Surely you jest. The "e" takes up a lot less space......on and off the field.

You smooth criminal ghost bro

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 8,841 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After the first one is in hand I'll start dreaming of the next one.

• WtkWtk Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

@WCDawg said:
    After the first one is in hand I'll start dreaming of the next one.

That would be prudent for all fans.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JRT812 said:

@Wtk said:

Easy Wtk bro..... easy

It smarts somethimes

Droll, @JRT812 , very droll. Somethimes I imagine the calla lilies are in bloom. Really I do.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 702 ✭✭✭ Junior

They'll win it next yr and if Fromm returns 2020 as well. Thats how loaded this team is.

• donmdonm Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@Wtk said:

Dr. Albert Sabin announces retirement.

At it again I see. Nice!!

• JMFDJMFD Posts: 171 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 6

@Wtk said:

This kind of thinking makes me want to projectile v.omit. Bama fan or Debbie downer?

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,493 admin

Think it will come down to 'Bama and UGA in the SEC. Then maybe again in the 'ship.

Those games will have to be played on the field. Just like the last two. The program has to keep chopping to get that Alabama tree to fall.

Depends mightily on if the Bulldogs get the CB, DL and WR upgrades necessary to go from shoulder-to-shoulder with the Tide to a step past that program. Saban's Tide have a lot of "Balboa" and "Creed" to them.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'd be happy with 1

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 8,841 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@Wtk said:

Dr. Albert Sabin announces retirement.

It's about time, the old drooling bastad can't even spell his own name.

• GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Next two years will come down to the teams associated with the following QBs:
    Fromm/Fields
    Tua
    Lawrence

After that? It's anybody's guess IMO.