Lejond Cavazos

PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lejond just decommited from Ohio State

Lejonds number 2 per 247 was Georgia and his last visit to a school was Georgia

to make things more interesting when he announced his decommitment noah cain retweeted it and said "take your time, but you are coming with me"

Comments

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cain and Nolan are supposedly his "older brothers" on their campus. Nolan has mentioned many times that Lejond is going wherever he goes.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:
    Cain and Nolan are supposedly his "older brothers" on their campus. Nolan has mentioned many times that Lejond is going wherever he goes.

Threefer?

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 332 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sounds like good news...I know Kirby will finish strong!

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 76 ✭✭ Sophomore

247 does not have the good guys in his top 5. Not saying that they know best or info is up to date, just sharing observation

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

Threefer?

Lot of variables but I'd be confident saying twofer of Smith and Lejond. Cain is still dependent on the depth chart

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

Threefer?

Lot of variables but I'd be confident saying twofer of Smith and Lejond. Cain is still dependent on the depth chart

I actually thought it was Sanders who was the big bro, but I’ll take it! Interested to see how this materializes, both Lejond’s development and his recruitment. Loving this IMG pipeline right now.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

Threefer?

I actually thought it was Sanders who was the big bro, but I’ll take it! Interested to see how this materializes, both Lejond’s development and his recruitment. Loving this IMG pipeline right now.

Gotta have the IMG pipeline since it seems we can’t get the Grayson pipeline

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

Threefer?

Gotta have the IMG pipeline since it seems we can’t get the Grayson pipeline

IMG players seem to be much more productive too, once they get to next level.