2019 football coaching salaries

PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What pay raises do you see coming in 2019 to the coaches?

Dell, Pittman, and Chaney all get some raises I think. How much though I am unsure.

Your thoughts?

Comments

  • law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 332 ✭✭✭ Junior

    I think it depends on who they bring in as DC and how much he is going to make/command.

  • MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 201 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Also, how much do you think season ticket prices go up?

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @law_dawg35 said:
    I think it depends on who they bring in as DC and how much he is going to make/command.

    I’m thinking they up Schumann to DC and pay a DB coach very heavily around 600K per year and still come out cheaper than where Mel was

  • law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 332 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @PharmDawg2054 said:

    @law_dawg35 said:
    I think it depends on who they bring in as DC and how much he is going to make/command.

    I’m thinking they up Schumann to DC and pay a DB coach very heavily around 600K per year and still come out cheaper than where Mel was

    Im with ya and they may, but idk if Kirby is ready to make Shumann the DC yet. Kirby may want a big name DC. Im diffently a fan of Shumann.

  • donmdonm Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PharmDawg2054 said:
    What pay raises do you see coming in 2019 to the coaches?

    Dell, Pittman, and Chaney all get some raises I think. How much though I am unsure.

    Your thoughts?

    Do any of them have multi-year deals or are they on revolving one year contracts?

Sign In or Register to comment.