Where can one find the latest Up-To-Date UGA Recruiting Info?

DawgBiscuitDawgBiscuit Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

The RECRUITING link and its info on DawgNation is NOT UP-TO-DATE. Where can I find the latest accurate info on recruits signed, committed but unsigned, and current prospects?

Tagged:

Comments

• DawgBiscuitDawgBiscuit Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks! Perhaps DawgNation should just include this link to 247 for UGA football recruiting :smile:

• UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell said:
    Wow. So it is like that, huh? Tough thread.

😂😂

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

Were we to seek to complain rather than appreciate the great recruiting info we get here: https://www.dawgnation.com over on the right the info. is usually out of date. Right now Bill Norton, we read, is committed. One might as, is he not signed?

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@JeffSentell don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch 99% of us are aware of the hard work you and the rest of dawgnation do everyday. Thanks to y'all for a job well done!

• GBALGBAL Posts: 136 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thanks for the update JS..... definately great up to date recruiting reporting.... By far the best segment of the DN reporting.... but it is good to have a summary or standing that is up to date somewhere on the site. I notices on ESD that that link was evidently not being updated.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

Y'all do great and I do not think the info is out of date big picture at all. So many Dog people including me appreciate your work. Some of us in the fan base have to edit our own stuff at work before it goes out so we understand. Easier to critique others. I would rather read an informative article on ZW than to point out the 9th paragraph starts 'AndAnd if ....'

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

"...give me strength..."

You're just showing off now.

• HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 309 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is my new favorite thread.

This should be like the what's wrong with UGA recruiting threads....bring this up and the next day Jeff's got breaking news on a new recruit.

edited January 8

I thought for sure this was going to be an ad or something for a new sentell recruiting podcast...but what I found was so much more rewarding...I saw

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

"...give me strength..."

Joel why the Butch Jones pic? :D :D :D :D

• cory430cory430 Posts: 433 ✭✭✭ Junior

@HumbleYourself said:
    I thought for sure this was going to be an ad or something for a new Went all podcast...but what I found was so much more rewarding...I saw

Puny little god.

• DawgBiscuitDawgBiscuit Posts: 100 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell said:
    Wow. So it is like that, huh? Tough thread.

Sorry Jeff. I didn't realize you were wearing that many hats. This site is super for Dawg fans and general SEC football fans. Please do not take this (my) initial posting in a negative way. I was just wanting to get the latest UGA football recruiting info. We all appreciate the effort to make DawgNation a place to obtain info about The Dawgs, and to keep informed.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@DogsNotDawgs said:
    Were we to seek to complain rather than appreciate the great recruiting info we get here: https://www.dawgnation.com over on the right the info. is usually out of date. Right now Bill Norton, we read, is committed. One might as, is he not signed?

Post of the yr 😂