Najee Harris Transferring?

DAWGburnDAWGburn Posts: 54 ✭✭ Sophomore

Just heard that Najee Harris is entering the portal. Had heard he was unhappy with some things a Bama but pretty shocking if it happens.

Comments

• DawgforeverDawgforever Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ Junior

Come on home! RBU will take care of you. If I remember correctly we recruited him pretty hard anyway

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That’s awesome. Would love it if UGA made a run at getting him. That dude is a machine.

• Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 239 ✭✭✭ Junior

Damien Harris is gone, Jacobs is coming back, and they have the future Heisman winner (sarcasm) Trey Sanders joining them. With him being a West Coast kid, wouldn't be surprised if he transfers back home

• DAWGburnDAWGburn Posts: 54 ✭✭ Sophomore

Could be wrong but not sure if he’d be able to transfer to another SEC school. I see him going back to the west coast to be closer to home, but if Najee, Damien, and Jacobs all leave bama that would leave their running back room pretty young and empty.

@Dakota_Nester has Jacobs said he’s coming back for sure?

edited January 10
  • donmdonm Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawgforever said:
    Come on home! RBU will take care of you. If I remember correctly we recruited him pretty hard anyway

Home? Isn't he from Cali?

@donm said:

@Dawgforever said:

He is, the NC game was a "homecoming" for him

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Im not seeing anything about this

• donmdonm Posts: 7,864 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dakota_Nester said:

@donm said:

@Dawgforever said:

He is, the NC game was a "homecoming" for him

rained on his homecoming, I guess.

• Mickey_HandMickey_Hand Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Dawg88Dawg88 Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

So, Bama will have Sanders and...that's it? I guess they're going full air raid in 2019.

• DawgforeverDawgforever Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ Junior

I was meaning home as in RBU lol

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don’t think that Josh Jacobs has announced draft decision yet, Harris transferring makes me think he’s coming back. Would be strange to see Harris leave if he’s going to be the #1 RB.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fake news. Not in the portal

He’s apparently not in the portal yet but some reliable people are saying he’s headed there and that would make Sanders last minute change make more sense.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We're good at RB. Don't need him....

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is no way shows Jacobs stating he is going Pro. Did you actually read the article ? It’s a projected Eagles draft class.

• GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 82 ✭✭ Sophomore

I don't know for sure if it is true that he is transferring, but what IS true is that he was disgruntled with his carries all season and was being a me player instead of a team player. After the two big postseason wins Alabama got, he was moping around instead of celebrating with his teammates over his carries.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is this fake news or something? Nothing Ive seen coming out of Tuscaloosa about this.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MeR3htid said:
    Is this fake news or something? Nothing Ive seen coming out of Tuscaloosa about this.

Fake , as of now

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@MeR3htid said:

Fake , as of now

If fake news was the flu we'd be sick as h e l l today lol

So Mr 5 star was pouting all season about a lack of carries huh 😓😓😓 Well cry me a friggin river man. U have 2. Not 1 but 2 more proven options in Alabamas backfield both of whom will b starting in the NFL next year. Who did he think he'd signed with, Middle Tennessee State? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• YK_DAWG24YK_DAWG24 Posts: 227 ✭✭✭ Junior

I doubt that he'll transfer, he'll be a junior next year and then turn pro. But anything can happen in the spring

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

This is no way shows Jacobs stating he is going Pro. Did you actually read the article ? It’s a projected Eagles draft class.

He declared today, so 24 hours off

The HUGE toddler is probably feeling some kind of way because Trey Sanders and Brian Robinson will ensure that hes still not gonna get any more than 12-15 carries a game even with Jacobs and Damian Harris gone, and he probably went there to b the next Derrick Henry or Mark Ingram. This isnt your Big Brothers Alabama kid.