What will UGAs record be next year?

law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Aubrun is still Auburn and it looks as if UT and UF are on the rise we also have Notre Dame and Texas A&M. But we have a ton of talent. What will be our final record next year?

Aug. 31at Vanderbilt.
Sept. 7MURRAY STATE
Sept. 14ARKANSAS STATE
Sept. 21NOTRE DAME
Sept. 28Open Date
Oct. 5at Tennessee
Oct. 12SOUTH CAROLINA
Oct. 19KENTUCKY
Oct. 26Open Date
Nov. 2vs. Florida (Jacksonville)
Nov. 9MISSOURI
Nov. 16at Auburn
Nov. 23TEXAS A&M
Nov. 30at Georgia Tech

«134

Comments

  • AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    11-1 regular season

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 11,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @AgDawg said:
    11-1 regular season

    Yep, same as I predicted for 2018.
    It's extremely rare and difficult to win out. Saban has done it once in his career.

  • PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 377 ✭✭✭ Junior

    10-2
    Notre Dame
    Texas A&M

  • superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 154 ✭✭✭ Junior

    10-2, losses to ND and Florida

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 11,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PlayHurt said:
    10-2
    Notre Dame
    Texas A&M

    We'll lose 1, either ND, A&M or UF.

  • MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    11-1 with an inexplicable loss at Auburn.

  • ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    The problem predicting that is, 5 of those schools have open dates before they play UGA. Not a recipe for success. UGA got no favors with the schedule in 2019.

  • RabidawgRabidawg Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

    WOW! Why so much love for the gold domers?

  • Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PlayHurt said:
    10-2
    Notre Dame
    Texas A&M

    Can’t lose to ND. That would wreck us in the playoffs if they push us out. We have to beat them to keep them from pushing us out.

    It’s a playoff game essentially. I see a Texas A&M loss and that’s it for regular season.

  • Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    We win it all is what I hope for and it IS possible!

  • Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    I see 2 potential losses, Auburn (SEC West rd. game) and aTm but I'm still predicting 12-0

  • AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    This is our year: 15-0.

  • Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    This is a tough question to answer, while the bitter taste of the Texas debacle is still fresh in the mouth. But I'll take a stab at it knowing we still don't have a DC, DB and TE coaches on staff.

    Aug. 31at Vanderbilt. - W
    Sept. 7MURRAY STATE - W
    Sept. 14ARKANSAS STATE - W
    Sept. 21NOTRE DAME - L
    Sept. 28Open Date
    Oct. 5at Tennessee - W
    Oct. 12SOUTH CAROLINA - W
    Oct. 19KENTUCKY - W
    Oct. 26Open Date
    Nov. 2vs. Florida (Jacksonville) - L
    Nov. 9MISSOURI - W
    Nov. 16at Auburn - W
    Nov. 23TEXAS A&M - L
    Nov. 30at Georgia Tech - W

    9-3

  • law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Casanova_Flatulence said:
    This is a tough question to answer, while the bitter taste of the Texas debacle is still fresh in the mouth. But I'll take a stab at it knowing we still don't have a DC, DB and TE coaches on staff.

    Aug. 31at Vanderbilt. - W
    Sept. 7MURRAY STATE - W
    Sept. 14ARKANSAS STATE - W
    Sept. 21NOTRE DAME - L
    Sept. 28Open Date
    Oct. 5at Tennessee - W
    Oct. 12SOUTH CAROLINA - W
    Oct. 19KENTUCKY - W
    Oct. 26Open Date
    Nov. 2vs. Florida (Jacksonville) - L
    Nov. 9MISSOURI - W
    Nov. 16at Auburn - W
    Nov. 23TEXAS A&M - L
    Nov. 30at Georgia Tech - W

    9-3

    I dont think well lose our 3 biggest games, but we could. 11-1 ill say.

  • PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    10-2

    Notre Dame and Florida beat us, and we limp out of Sanford barely beating A&M.

  • Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I'd have to Google it, but I can't remember the last time we beat the Gators 3 years in a row. If I were to guess I'd say in the 80's. IMO there's a lot of potential for things to go wrong this year, including;

    New OC - Always some type of adjustment
    New DC - DB's coach
    But most importantly, how does Kirby pull the team together after all the turmoil? How does he pull the team together after the Justin Fields departure? Six key players are leaving this team. A lot of swirl to deal with, so we'll see how good of a coach Kirby Smart really is in 2019. Like I said that bitter taste is still in my mouth. I saw somebody said 15-0, happens every year. LOL!

  • JesupdawgJesupdawg Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Why all of a sudden is ND world beaters again?

  • Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Jesupdawg said:
    Why all of a sudden is ND world beaters again?

    I don't think they're world beaters, just feel like we may drop a t*rd in that game.

  • ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Casanova_Flatulence said:
    I'd have to Google it, but I can't remember the last time we beat the Gators 3 years in a row. If I were to guess I'd say in the 80's. IMO there's a lot of potential for things to go wrong this year, including;

    New OC - Always some type of adjustment
    New DC - DB's coach
    But most importantly, how does Kirby pull the team together after all the turmoil? How does he pull the team together after the Justin Fields departure? Six key players are leaving this team. A lot of swirl to deal with, so we'll see how good of a coach Kirby Smart really is in 2019. Like I said that bitter taste is still in my mouth. I saw somebody said 15-0, happens every year. LOL!

    Sort memory loss...but that's OK. 2011, 12 and 13.......

  • PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 377 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Casanova_Flatulence said:
    I'd have to Google it, but I can't remember the last time we beat the Gators 3 years in a row. If I were to guess I'd say in the 80's.

    2011
    2012
    2013

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 11,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 12

    I recall when reading the title of this thread would have made me wonder who would get arrested.

  • law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

    If we lose one it will be early, i think by mid year we will be rolling.

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 11,091 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Jesupdawg said:
    Why all of a sudden is ND world beaters again?

    12-0 perhaps.

  • BrotatoChip88BrotatoChip88 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 12

    Until Florida gets a real quarterback, we’re not losing to the Gators. The Aggies or Tigers on the road will be the best chance at dropping one.

  • Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BrotatoChip88 said:
    Until Florida gets a real quarterback, we’re not losing to the Gators. The Aggies or Tigers on the road will be the best chance at dropping one.

    We play A&M in Athens this year.

  • Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @PlayHurt said:

    @Casanova_Flatulence said:
    I'd have to Google it, but I can't remember the last time we beat the Gators 3 years in a row. If I were to guess I'd say in the 80's.

    2011
    2012
    2013

    Thanks, couldn't remember.

  • BrotatoChip88BrotatoChip88 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Casanova_Flatulence I was referring to Auburn only.

  • ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 12

    Anybody realize that we haven't lost in Sanford since 11-26-2016....Hasn't been mentioned much, but I believe the players and coaches know it. Keep that in mind....

  • PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    We have the potential to go 12-0, but we all know how hard that is

    I will say 11-1 for now at this time due to some unforeseen players entering the draft

«134
Sign In or Register to comment.