Auburn tears taste pretty good on this fine day.

ArchDawg90ArchDawg90 Posts: 26 ✭✭✭ Junior

From we're cheating/paying to he wont qualify, its unreal how jealous everyone is of why kids keep choosing UGA over their preferred school. I can give you 1 reason why they choose the good guys. Kirby Smart and the culture he has made at UGA. Soon enough we will break through and beat Bama and Clemson and whoever else is in our path to win Championships. Enjoy your day.

Comments

• RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't get the ratings boost thing.. We are not going to catch Bama, and have the #2 spot more than locked up. This won't help us go up or down.

I get that even if he doesn't qualify, it's still huge momentum though.

• ArchDawg90ArchDawg90 Posts: 26 ✭✭✭ Junior

@RobbieRob14 said:
    I don't get the ratings boost thing.. We are not going to catch Bama, and have the #2 spot more than locked up. This won't help us go up or down.

Agreed! We could have taken today off and stayed 2nd. So that argument made ZERO sense.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RobbieRob14 said:

How will signing another 5 star not boost us up?

• RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭ Junior

@greygoose01 said:

@RobbieRob14 said:

How will signing another 5 star not boost us up?

Not saying that it won't boost us up or give us momentum, but the OP said that it would give us a top 5 class. We were going to be #2 no matter what happened today.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Shoot...hate it for them. About to go throw some toilet paper in my trees to celebrate the win. Maybe they will like that

• corai3corai3 Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ Junior

Just had a guy I work with, who's an Auburn fan, start complaining saying we took their best player since Cam Newton. He was saying how he hated Kirby.

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 8

Corrected,

Thanks FirePlugDawg.

(Side Note : Looks like the Edit button is Back!)

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The GIF is not Pappoe. The EDIT gear dealie is back. Those that saw that GIF knew it was about Pickens. Major tears and jeers followed that tweet.

• donmdonm Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

my edit dealie is not back.

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotcha, Thanks for the correction. Thought it a little weird but I guess being off the forum for as long as I have been, I've got a lot of catch up to do. 😵

(Another side note: When did we get all those new Smileys?)

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I use Google Chrome mostly for this site. The Edit gear just appeared after I made a comment this morning. So, cannot speculate why one isn't on your screen.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Big mad!