Are you happy with the 2019 signing class?

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are you happy with the 2019 signing class? 137 votes

Yes
99%
DawgsauceDawg88donmloxahatcheedawgamjadawgsBigGAdawgStef_Lew_478bull68dawgUGAdawg2006JoelSidneyKellyBullyDawgthetoastedheadBigDawg279CZCashvilleDawgtfk_fanboytlynch1968bubbadawgTeddyArchDawg90Dawgpen 136 votes
No
0%
Acrum21 1 vote

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

Thanks @christopherules ! Figured out what was woking at the time....

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    No

I only said no because technically I'm not happy with the class, I'm ecstatic about it! Go Dawgs!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Bulldawg90Bulldawg90 Posts: 115 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Yes

I’d be a wet blanket to say no. But if there is a “yes, but...” it’s not getting one more running back. So maybe I’m more like a wet napkin.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

Looking at the results, there is Bama at #1, UGA at #1A...

Then everyone else. There's a 22 point gap between UGA and #3 Texas. That is huge.

Yes

@pgjackson No kidding. Georgia is far and away from anything I can remember in my lifetime for depth and size, skill, and speed across the board everywhere you look!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

• MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 475 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Yes

Of course my comment doesn't follow my vote -- like everyone else's did. Makes sense

Anyways, I'm thrilled. This defense is stacked.

Another recruiting service who's name won't be mentioned had a piece about impact players and incredibly, not one Bulldog was mentioned. I don't see it. Walker and Smith certainly seem primed to make an impact. What do you think?

• MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 475 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Yes

Oops. I was wrong about that. Carry on.

• bvilledawgbvilledawg Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Uhm? Does a fat baby fart?

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

Rivals #1

ESPN #2

outstanding

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

I think it’s great! We got more blue chips, filled needs, and stayed among the elite in the nation. That said, we have to get over the hump. We aren’t chasing Bama, we’re there. You don’t play them like we have the past two years if there’s a massive gap. Time to go get the hardware.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

This class will finish their careers with 2 National Championships over the next 4 years starting with 2019 IMO.

• donmdonm Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

If there are 190 DI football programs, 188 of them would be happy with our class. 189 if you count UGA. that's good enough for me.

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Yes

Could always want another big time OLineman. I feel spoiled after last year.

• FuzzyDawgFuzzyDawg Posts: 19 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited February 8
    Yes

Yes! Despite:

GA #1/Nation #4 WR Haselwood to OU (Replacement Pickens(24)-Win)

GA #2/Nation #22 DT Walker (UGA-Win)

GA #3/Nation #23 CB Booth to Clem (Replacement Stevenson(37)-Win)

GA #4/Nation #25 OLB Pappoe to AU wanted as STAR. (Grayson-Miss)

GA #5/Nation #28 OT Morris to Tenn. Why not UGA? (Grayson-Miss)

GA #6 OC/Nation #30 Harry Miller to OSU (Replacement Webb(26)-Win)

GA #7/Nation #31 DT Chris Hinton (See GA #2-sought better education?-Miss)

Ga #8/Nation #36 The Dominator-Win

GA #9/Nation #60 Kyle Hamilton to ND (Jeff Sentell named him early/Cross(55) could help-Miss)

GA #10/Nation #62 Justin Eboigbe to Bama Why not UGA? (Forest Park-Miss)

CKS and staff batted .500 with In-state talent and/or their replacement. Great gene-pool for 2019 and equally as good for 2020. I'd like to see more dominate In-state recruiting next year, but honestly looks like .500 about right with the abundance of Out-of-State studs on the board.

• donmdonm Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yes

I hope he gets the 24 (or so) best kids he can. No birthing requirements needed for me.

Yes

GO DAWGS!!!

Yes

@Casanova_Flatulence Amen sir.

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think this is a superb class in every respect, from an overall talent perspective to the character of each young man who committed to the G.

That said did we meet the following areas of need:

1. DL - Check!!
    2. ILB - Check!!
    3. Defensive backfield - Check!! Yes I would have been overjoyed if landed Elam and or Cross, but I'm very happy with Daniels, Cine and Stevenson. All three are impact players
    4. WR - Check!!
    5. QB - Partial Check. Missing out on Plumlee hurt, because was the best of the 3 in consideration. However, Mathis has a serious upside.
    6. TE - Partial Check. Wolf was a solid late addition. Seither is undersized IMO, but we'll see how it goes. Goode probably will RS, due to his injury and there's no real rush to get him on the field.
  • OldSaltyDawgFanOldSaltyDawgFan Posts: 201 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Yes

YES

YES

YES

After this week............................

GO DAWGS!!!!

Yes

Man, oh Man!!! Isn’t it just great (now) that we can finally all have the back and forth of conversation??? Whew! I’m glad that “glitch” is over!!! Scary during about 24 hours to not be in here with all of y’all, and get to talk about the DAWGS!