Welcome to DawgNation's "Commit to the G" recruiting thread

JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,759 admin
edited November 2017 in Commit to the G (Recruiting)

Hey all,

Papa's got a brand new bag, right? DawgNation is getting in the message board game. Chip and Seth and I will be around a lot. They will handle a lot of the team stuff. My arena will obviously be recruiting. Just wanted to drop a few quick lines here.

-- Let's have fun first and foremost
-- What we're aiming for is fun and engaging banter. Mature. Professional.
-- Don't act like you were raised in (insert the city your most hated SEC rival calls home here.)

We're trying to build a better mousetrap here when it comes to the message board land. Think a better Death Star. But without that lame thermal exhaust port fatal flaw built-in nonsense.

Let me know what you want to see. What do you like? What do you not like? More of this or less of that? Feel free to let us know below.

Comments

• What I want to know is .... is @SavageDawg17 the same person as @JeffSentell?! #themysterycontinues

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 517 ✭✭✭ Junior

How do we get to this message board from the Dawgnation website? I got here by following link in the last recruiting article.

• burnthickorydawgburnthickorydawg Posts: 29 ✭ Freshman

I've enjoyed the podcasts that you do...keep up the same stuff and this place will take off...thanks

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,759 admin

Got an Important note here. Let me know what we can do better here. We want this to be your spot.

Likes?
    Dislikes?
    More of this?
    Less of that?

We've got some Savages in our Tech Shop. Snap your fingers. We might be able to make it work.

• burnthickorydawgburnthickorydawg Posts: 29 ✭ Freshman

That term savages has a ring to it!!!

edited January 2017

@JeffSentell said:

@Dawgsauce said:
    How do we get to this message board from the Dawgnation website? I got here by following link in the last recruiting article.

We're in a soft launch right now. The board will integrate with the site in due time. There are tons of people on the main site right now. We're starting off this season with a few safe inside runs up the middle before we go 4-wide with "9" routes all the way up the field.

Thanks Jeff

• UGA_PaintLineUGA_PaintLine Posts: 25 ✭✭ Sophomore

Thanks for creating this forum, no we will not use this to procrastinate our homework.... pshhed.

• Dawg88Dawg88 Posts: 197 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog & it's great to be a member of DawgNation! Great work Jeff! B)

Wow @JeffSentell !, really popping out the articles tonight!

• godawgs17godawgs17 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks Jeff I've been looking for a new message board

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod

@DawgNation said:
    What I want to know is .... is @SavageDawg17 the same person as @JeffSentell?! #themysterycontinues

Rumor has it we have been separately ...Jeff wears the Superman cape!

• BirmBirm Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

This is a great thing for Dawgnation. Can't wait until the SEC County and Land of 10 sites add the feature as well.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One thing I enjoyed about the comment section following the articles is I can scroll up to check my facts before commenting. But the features on these forums are very good. They encourage more comments and ownership in the community.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe I'm missing it, but I'm not finding a way to delete a draft. I also do not see a way to cancel a post I'm writing before posting it. If I simply move to another forum that almost post is saved as a draft.

• Great moment for DawgNation. This thing is just getting bigger!

• devildawgdevildawg Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

Excited about the 2017 Bulldawgs. Thanks Dawgnation for giving us a great new platform to discuss our dawgs!!!!

• Farrell_DawgFarrell_Dawg Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

I can't wait to see what the O-line looks like next year, hopefully they can roll over the gators with these massive recruits coming in along with the big boys we already have! a good Georgia fan is a... GATOR HATER!

• BigDaddyJimBigDaddyJim Posts: 83 ✭✭ Sophomore

@JeffSentell said:
    Got an Important note here. Let me know what we can do better here. We want this to be your spot.

Likes?
    Dislikes?
    More of this?
    Less of that?

We've got some Savages in our Tech Shop. Snap your fingers. We might be able to make it work.

I love the Recruiting War Room videos. I'd like to see them be longer and with more detailed breakdowns of the players.

• srialiensrialien Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

How do I flip the comments so the newest ones are at the top and don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom every time. Thanks

• czaxsbakczaxsbak Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

.....really good show....thanks for all the great effort....dawgnation is my one stop shop.....so glad you do what you do...

@srialien said:
    How do I flip the comments so the newest ones are at the top and don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom every time. Thanks

When I click on a discussion, it shoots me straight to the most recent comments at the bottom. Not sure why that is not happening for you.

I think Brandon'w wrestling name would be the Golden Tongue.

• LawDawgLawDawg Posts: 82 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dawgsauce is a winner!

@LawDawg said:
    Dawgsauce is a winner!