#1 class yet again

Thought I’d give y’all a link to our historic class and I would Like to add ‘17 was supposed to be are last #1 class and y’all where taking over. Enjoy being behind us on the field and on the trail for years to come. kirby 0-2 against the goat.

Now I get to sit back and watch you morons get big mad

2nd and 26 4th and 11

35-28

26-26

0-2 otw to 0-3

Comments

• UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 79 ✭✭ Sophomore

Go Dawgs

• rennerrenner Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Yesssssss. I’m so glad somebody said it! They teach spelling over there in Alabama??

• dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is a great thread lol, I view saban like a big ol tree, biggest tree ever, but Kirby is down at the bottom and he's choppin'. The bigger the tree-the harder the fall. O and lest you forget, you've lost two of the last three Natty's too...Clemson... Maybe it's Dabo down there choppin' and all Kirby's gonna do is give a little push. If you think a little trash talk is gonna make us mad your dead wrong, we're in the middle of the greatest stretch of UGA football in almost 40 years, heading up! Your on the tail end of the greatest dynasty in college football and with a coach so old he's tucking his t its in his belt. Heading down....

• TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone else wonder why our mods aren’t handling this type of stuff? They’re supposed to take care of us here and we’re getting **** on repeatedly by several trolls

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Also it was a split recruiting title cause rivals ranked us number 1

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Efff Bama. Trolls posting in here??? That is proving our point!!! That Georgia is definitely on THEIR minds!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I could completely see theBamaWay2 killing a rival’s historic tree out of spite. Surely there are good people who are Bama fans. But good lord do the have some of the worst trash you’ll ever come across amongst college football fans.

• DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 196 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yawn.

• UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

The reason bammer fans are talking smack is Kirby has them scared. They know, we know, hell, everyone knows, it’s only a matter of time before they fall from the perch and Kirby is going to be the one to knock them off. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Satan is undefeated against former assistants, but Kirby has kicked his team’s a$$ the last 2 times and they’ve squeaked by with the win.

• brady01brady01 Posts: 137 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hey man thanks for Clay Webb and George Pickens!! Go Dawgs!

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man how old r you 15 years old. 44-16 and word is a lot of Bamas players were scared out there against Clemson. Punks.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Talkin a lot of chit for someone whose team got curb stomped by a team who averages what the number 7 or 8 class the last 3-4 years. Here’s the thing, Dabo been coaching for awhile, Kirby has only been a head coach for 3 years. A 3 year head coach has taken the goat to the wire twice. We may be big mad now, but you big scared!

• DCochranDCochran Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hey, I recognize this Bama fan troller from my old forum! I wondered where he went too, but I guess he's trolling this one now.

Anyway, he admitted to us a while back that he has this blow-up doll of Nick Saban. He said, after a Bama win, he likes to take it with his pet poodle and an old jar of mustard and go into his basement and...

Well....I better just leave the rest to your imagination. There might be young folks reading. And uh, you'd definitely revisit your breakfast if I told you the rest.

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 77 ✭✭✭ Junior

**** his sister must have turned him down.....chill brother chill.

• DawgforeverDawgforever Posts: 283 ✭✭✭ Junior

When Georgia beats bama ya'll will lose half your fan base band wagon a*s fans GO DAWGS!

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clemson pulled your Crimson panties down and spanked you......

• thebamaWay2thebamaWay2 Posts: 64 ✭ Freshman

Big mad status: big mad confirmed