Any of the 3 guys MIA on 6 June in Athens yet?

theoriginalpitbulltheoriginalpitbull Posts: 48 ✭ Freshman

I was hoping they'd all be there for the June summer school nad team only workouts

Comments

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@theoriginalpitbull said:
    I was hoping they'd all be there for the June summer school nad team only workouts

Snoop's sources say of the three only Netori on campus but he is not yet enrolled just working out with squad. Working through those NCAA clearing house issues like Ed McMahon. As Mr. Sentell said before all 3 should be in like Flynn by August.

• levanderlevander Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SnoopDawg said:

@theoriginalpitbull said:

Snoop's sources say of the three only Netori on campus but he is not yet enrolled just working out with squad. Working through those NCAA clearing house issues like Ed McMahon. As Mr. Sentell said before all 3 should be in like Flynn by August.

Smart kid. I don't blame him for not taking classes this summer. Let him get used to a collegiate training program, then heap classes on him. I want these kids to graduate bad. But they just work them too hard.

• donmdonm Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ Junior

And Alabama and Ohio St. and FL. State don't work their kids too hard? C'mon Snoop. Hard work has got to become the norm if championships are to be the norm. Seems to me it would be a lot easier if kids took a couple of summer classes to get used to the academic grind before academics start for real in the Fall.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Anthony Dasher tweeted that Netori will be enrolling for classes that begin July 5th

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

FREE on Rivals BTW :)

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm, @SnoopDawg was not the one who said that the schools work them too hard, it was @levander. Sorry I just wanted to clear that up.... lol

• donmdonm Posts: 257 ✭✭✭ Junior

my bad. Sorry Snoop.