Snoops notes for 13-JUN-2017

SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As Jeff said yesterday Kirbs has blocked out the media like an eclipse from covering all of the 7 on 7 and lineman camps cranking up today at the Butts-Smear. Snoop don't like this muzzle one bit but it is the Process, Athens edition

Sources have said over 40 high school teams will be in Athens next few days, lots of talent

Biggest stars visiting Classic City on Tuesday include Vann and Mcmichael

Sounds like visit went well for Fields and Haselwood yesterday, next stop for Justin will be Opelila and then down to FSU as he travels down to IMG 7on7

On that TE Ford that visited, he is going to Bama later this week and onto LSU and other places. Rustys Crystal Ball says 100% to Tuskaloosa

Speaking of visits, big Salyers visit this past Sunday said to have gone very well, still loving him some Pitt Boss

Snoop keeps hearing rumors of multiple silents but been burned before by Stevens and Solomon and others before so ain't getting hopes up til they sign on bottom line

Comments

• PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 174 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks, Snoops. Had no idea Salyer, Fields or Haselwood was visiting this past weekend.

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 963 admin

Salyer: Weekend

Fields: Yesterday.

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 902 mod
    edited June 13

@Portlanddawg said:
    Thanks, Snoops. Had no idea Salyer, Fields or Haselwood was visiting this past weekend.

Look at Snoop keeping it real for the people!

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One addition: Marist TE John Fitzpatrick will visit Kirby on Wednesday

Yes he's on Snoops list of PureBreed18

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg said:
    As Jeff said yesterday Kirbs has blocked out the media like an eclipse from covering all of the 7 on 7 and lineman camps cranking up today at the Butts-Smear. Snoop don't like this muzzle one bit but it is the Process, Athens edition

Sources have said over 40 high school teams will be in Athens next few days, lots of talent

Biggest stars visiting Classic City on Tuesday include Vann and Mcmichael

Sounds like visit went well for Fields and Haselwood yesterday, next stop for Justin will be FSU as he travels down to IMG 7on7

On that TE Ford that visited, he is going to Bama later this week and onto LSU and other places. Rustys Crystal Ball says 100% to Tuskaloosa

Speaking of visits, big Salyers visit this past Sunday said to have gone very well, still loving him some Pitt Boss

Snoop keeps hearing rumors of multiple silents but been burned before by Stevens and Solomon and others before so ain't getting hopes up til they sign on bottom line

Tiger hears BIG Qadir White will be visiting on the 15th. If we push hard, he may just commit. Tiger likes White more than Condon as an SEC offensive tackle.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 13

@SnoopDawg , does Clemson's recent offer to Monday indicate they're not as confident in getting McMichael? I would love to go into the fall with commitments from McMichael, Dean, & the Whites: Qadir and Zamir @spradlin24 @Palm_City_Dawg

• britishdawgbritishdawg Posts: 32 ✭✭ Sophmore

Thanks for the updates Snoop! DOn't know how you get your intel but it's very much appreciated!

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 902 mod

Jake Fromm hanging with his former HoCo coaches/players as they hit Athens for 7v7's today as Snoop mentioned above...

• ladawgladawg Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As of right now, my best guess is Trey Hill and Kearis Jackson are silent commits

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 176 ✭✭✭ Junior

@ladawg said:
    As of right now, my best guess is Trey Hill and Kearis Jackson are silent commits

I hope your guess is a good one!!!

• PortlanddawgPortlanddawg Posts: 174 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell Do you have a full list of visitors this week and into the weekend? I know someone is visiting tomorrow - a 2018 recruit, but don't know who it is.
    Thanks.

• hashmarkhashmark Posts: 46 ✭ Freshman

Just want to give a shout out to ya snoop i'ma little older than you lol but i love reading you here on forum i am from big ten country but been in ga 20 yr now i was just wondering how your son is doing at ucla??

• Eason4HeismanEason4Heisman Posts: 55 ✭✭ Sophmore

You have NO idea where these kids are going to end up committing Snoop. None.

p.s. It's not Butts-Smear, it's Butts-Mehre!

• GeorgiaDawgs912GeorgiaDawgs912 Posts: 138 mod

Snoop gets intel from the best! he gets the information before everyone if only we could be this good

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

No offer for Chatman and not hard on Quay Walker suggests a couple of big time commits on D line. 100% trust Kirby

• BigDaddyJimBigDaddyJim Posts: 83 ✭✭ Sophmore

@GeorgiaDawgs912 said:
    Snoop gets intel from the best! he gets the information before everyone if only we could be this good

Don't be daft. He's re-posting info from the pay sites. He should be banned

• dawgdawg Posts: 22 ✭ Freshman

I visit this site everyday to see what jeff, snoop, and a few others have to say. Keep the new info coming.

@BigDaddyJim said:

@GeorgiaDawgs912 said:

Don't be daft. He's re-posting info from the pay sites. He should be banned

Haterz gonna hate

• HankHank Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 16

@dawg said:
    I visit this site everyday to see what jeff, snoop, and a few others have to say. Keep the new info coming.

Me too . I dont post much but read alot . Good info .