DawgNation Daily 480: An interesting dilemma involving 5-star QBs Justin Fields and Matt Corral

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod
edited June 2017 in Football

With special guest @JeffSentell from Oregon

On episode No. 479 (June 29, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, Georgia Bulldogs fans can hear a discussion about 5-star quarterbacks Justin Fields and Matt Corral.

Georgia football podcast: An interesting dilemma involving 5-star quarterbacks Justin Fields and Matt Corral

Beginning of the show: Georgia has a chance to sign one of two 5-star quarterbacks for the 2018 class — either Justin Fields or Matt Corral. However, it could still miss out on both. How UGA handles this situation moving forward will be intriguing, and I talk about it on today’s show.

15 minute mark: DawgNation recruiting insider Jeff Sentell joins the show. Some of the topics we cover include…

Jeff’s thoughts on Fields and Corral

• The latest on 4-star wide receiver Kearis Jackson
  • Reaction to 5-star running back Zamir White’s commitment
  • Thoughts on what’s next for 2019 commit Nolan Smith
  • 35 minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines including Athlon’s opinion that the ACC has surpassed the SEC, ESPN’s profile of former Georgia defensive coordinator Todd Grahtham, and what the cancellation of the rivalries between Texas-Texas A&M and Missouri-Kansas could mean for the future of the “Clean, Old-fashioned Hate” rivalry between Georgia and Georgia Tech.

40 minute mark: Chip Towers interviews former Georgia coach Vince Dooley

End of show: I talk more about UGA swimmers performing well at the swimming national championship.

https://soundcloud.com/dawgnation-daily/episode-480-an-interesting-dilemma-involving-5-star-qbs-justin-fields-and-matt-corral