Snoops Scoop...Weekend preview edition

SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Snoop still getting ready for the true fireworks in July...
Started last night with Anderson pushing away his Cajun etoufee, Snoops Crystal Ball is around 90% to the good guys - Adam's hair is dyed RED for a reason

This weekend's gonna be slow..but brace yourselves NOW for next weekend when Fields of gold returns to Athens and joins Tremble and an impressive list of commits/prospects for that Kirby Kookout
Snoop ain't gonna be surprised if 2-3 dudes commit after Kirby has Cooked it up

SEC Media Days in Hoover on Tuesday, long day for Kirby, Sony, Nick and Roquan. Hearing same questions over & over & over
Snoop expects media to pick the Crocs to win the East, that's fine settle it on the field

7v7 cranking up, Snoop has heard from a CLOSE source that Andrew Thomas is tearing it up in workouts, getting even stronger and will make a real push to get into the 2-deep and maybe even start by mid-season

Dogs of war Fall practice cranking up next month, Eason and Fromm gonna battle it out and thats where media focus will be. Trenches gonna be the real war, Snoop has a keen eye on that RT spot

Robert Beal gonna be in by mid-July, my dude from Towers might be another story, Snoops fingers crossed by August need some help on that Trench Mob

Snoop gonna go on record and say them Dogs finish 11-1, lone loss in River City Rivalry before losing to the Tide

Sleep well my Dogly friends, for next weekend WE RIDE

Peace, Snoop out

Tagged:

Comments

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg said:
    Started last night with Anderson pushing away his Cajun etoufee, Snoops Crystal Ball is around 90% to the good guys - Adam's hair is dyed RED for a reason

This weekend's gonna be slow..but brace yourselves NOW for next weekend when Fields of gold returns to Athens and joins Tremble and an impressive list of commits/prospects for that Kirby Kookout
    Snoop ain't gonna be surprised if 2-3 dudes commit after Kirby has Cooked it up

SEC Media Days in Hoover on Tuesday, long day for Kirby, Sony, Nick and Roquan. Hearing same questions over & over & over
    Snoop expects media to pick the Crocs to win the East, that's fine settle it on the field

7v7 cranking up, Snoop has heard from a CLOSE source that Andrew Thomas is tearing it up in workouts, getting even stronger and will make a real push to get into the 2-deep and maybe even start by mid-season

Dogs of war Fall practice cranking up next month, Eason and Fromm gonna battle it out and thats where media focus will be. Trenches gonna be the real war, Snoop has a keen eye on that RT spot

Robert Beal gonna be in by mid-July, my dude from Towers might be another story, Snoops fingers crossed by August need some help on that Trench Mob

Snoop gonna go on record and say them Dogs finish 11-1, lone loss in River City Rivalry before losing to the Tide

Sleep well my Dogly friends, for next weekend WE RIDE

Peace, Snoop out

Gotta give you an A as usual Snoop. Would have been A+ but for last statement. 11-1 is correct but loss is v ND, due to lack of experience on O Line, and we beat Bama. HAGW

• DawginknoxvilleDawginknoxville Posts: 62 ✭✭ Sophomore

River city? As in the Florida game? And who is actually gonna commit this month? No momentum right now.

• DawginknoxvilleDawginknoxville Posts: 62 ✭✭ Sophomore

@SnoopDawg said:

@Dawginknoxville said:
    River city? As in the Florida game? And who is actually gonna commit this month? No momentum right now.

Yes, them Duval folks don't want anybody referring to it as Cocktail Party anymore so Snoop is abiding by the law
    Ive already told you whos gonna commit and that Mo will be back in Athens next week

Just landed #1 RB in 'Merica, will soon get flip from #2 RB, sitting pretty for #1 dual QB and #1 & #2 OGs, #1 OLB decomitted to pave the way for return to Athens, what more you want pal? Davy Pollack ain't walking thru that door

@SnoopDawg said:

@Dawginknoxville said:

Yes, them Duval folks don't want anybody referring to it as Cocktail Party anymore so Snoop is abiding by the law
    Ive already told you whos gonna commit and that Mo will be back in Athens next week

Just landed #1 RB in 'Merica, will soon get flip from #2 RB, sitting pretty for #1 dual QB and #1 & #2 OGs, #1 OLB decomitted to pave the way for return to Athens, what more you want pal? Davy Pollack ain't walking thru that door

Still need some DL.

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod

Looks like the cookout @SnoopDawg referred to is a real thing...

BIG DL prospect Rick Sandidge will be in attendance (with family)

@Dawginknoxville said:

The calm before the storm. That's not a wave you see on the horizon, it's a Tsunami

@Dawginknoxville said:

Also sounds like you contracted Orange fever in Knoxville :)

• dawghousedawghouse Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SnoopDawg said:

This weekend's gonna be slow..but brace yourselves NOW for next weekend when Fields of gold returns to Athens and joins Tremble and an impressive list of commits/prospects for th

Think your spot on with all but one thing Snoop, and my concern is hopefully an insignificant one -- Anderson's hair doesn't look red to this eye. To me it looks much more like that awful color of Chatman's new school.

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2017

Just saw that confirmed list of many of them commits and recruits coming to Kirbys Kookout next weekend

My reaction

• thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 441 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SnoopDawg is that list on that "premium" stuff?

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody got a link to Kirby Cookout guest list?

People got annoyed when chip towers talked about the pressure for dawgs to win this year... but after the opening, all I read on every site is that justin fields gave 'the greatest qb performance the opening has ever seen' AND jamaree salyer 'is the best interior linemen ever to perform at the opening'...

Guys, we're talking about possibly landing the best 2 (maybe 3) offensive recruits in a long long time.. the stakes are getting very high here, much more than other years.. imagine, and this could be bigger, if dawgs signed deshaun Watson and leremy Tunsil and Derrick Henry.. that's what we could pull here.. C'mon Kirby! Bring em home baby

edited July 2017

@thehutch40 said:
    @SnoopDawg is that list on that "premium" stuff?

@ladawg Man I would tell yall but them mods would kill me

Let Snoop just say this...pretty much every recruit at the top of Dogs of War board for 18 & 19 will be in the Classic City

Please mods dont hurt me

• thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 441 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@ladawg I'm not sure why fans got annoyed at that article. It's true. With the talent on the team this year and a year of experience on the coaching staff, a 10 win season should be an achievable goal. Got to make progress.

edited July 2017

@dawghouse said:

Think your spot on with all but one thing Snoop, and my concern is hopefully an insignificant one -- Anderson's hair doesn't look red to this eye. To me it looks much more like that awful color of Chatman's new school.

• hashmarkhashmark Posts: 76 ✭✭ Sophomore

thanks foe all that info my brothier used to ride in a vehicle back home with my homies many many moons ago peace be with you

@SnoopDawg said:

Lovin' his new hairstylist, **** on my good man.

@SnoopDawg said:

Lovin' his new hairstylist, **** on my good man.

"t*ke" ;)

@georgiaboy said:
    Here's the list I've seen. Free content from another board:

Kearis Jackson
    Trey Hill
    James Cook
    Justin Fields
    Trey Dean
    Marquez Ezzard
    John FitzPatrick
    Tommy Tremble
    Josh Vann
    *Rick Sandidge
    Jadon Haselwood
    Dominick Blaylock
    Ryland Goede
    JD Bertrand
    Channing Tindall
    Tyreke Johnson
    Chris Smith

That is beautiful! Especially the Channing Tindall.. he is an absolute beast.. we pull him and anderson as LB's.. wow .. just wish Brenton cox was coming

@georgiaboy said:

Kearis Jackson
    Trey Hill
    James Cook
    Justin Fields
    Trey Dean
    Marquez Ezzard
    John FitzPatrick
    Tommy Tremble
    Josh Vann
    *Rick Sandidge
    Jadon Haselwood
    Dominick Blaylock
    Ryland Goede
    JD Bertrand
    Channing Tindall
    Tyreke Johnson
    Chris Smith

Preciate that @georgiaboy - if Dogs of war can sign about a dozen (or more) of those dudes then sky won't be falling on the 18 & 19 classes any more

Snoop will start with Fields, Cook, Jackson, Sandidge, Blaylock and Johnson

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

no way in hell I'm calling it the River City Showdown... Long live the WLOCP!!! I think Brandon Adams will at least me with me on this one!

• booneyspencebooneyspence Posts: 117 ✭✭✭ Junior

Would be nice to see more defensive lineman, maybe this isn't the complete list.

@georgiaboy said:

Kearis Jackson
    Trey Hill
    James Cook
    Justin Fields
    Trey Dean
    Marquez Ezzard
    John FitzPatrick
    Tommy Tremble
    Josh Vann
    *Rick Sandidge
    Jadon Haselwood
    Dominick Blaylock
    Ryland Goede
    JD Bertrand
    Channing Tindall
    Tyreke Johnson
    Chris Smith

We could pick up a 6 pack at the Kir-B-Q. Then at the end Cox jump out of the box :)

• BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 2017

Love the analysis and predictions, @SnoopDawg. But why you gotta pick us to lose to those damned jorts-wearing, mullet-haired Gators? My reaction when reading your post at the end was like:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/112010/1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

Thanks. Interesting read giving insight to 2 key key key recruits.

• SavannahDawg1SavannahDawg1 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have a feeling there is going to be a choregraphed group of commits lined up for they days following the KIRBEQUE. CKS likes to use multiple commitments to create a momentum hype train. Im just waitin' for this sucker to take off. CHOO CHOO

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@georgiaboy said:

Kearis Jackson
    Trey Hill
    James Cook
    Justin Fields
    Trey Dean
    Marquez Ezzard
    John FitzPatrick
    Tommy Tremble
    Josh Vann