DawgNation Daily 487: Why LB Adam Anderson would be crucial addition to 2018 class w/ Jeff Sentell

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod

On episode No. 487 (July 11, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, Georgia Bulldogs fans can hear a discussion about what 4-star linebacker Adam Anderson would mean for Georgia’s 2018 class.

Georgia football podcast: Why 4-star LB Adam Anderson would be crucial addition to 2018 class

Beginning of the show: On Monday, 4-star linebacker Adam Anderson released a new top 5 on Twitter, and Georgia is included. I’ll discuss why adding Anderson back into the 2018 class — he previously de-committed from UGA to join LSU’s class — would be crucial for the Bulldogs.

10-minute mark: DawgNation recruiting insider @JeffSentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include:

The latest on Anderson
5-star quarterback Justin Fields being named the No. 1 player in the country by 247Sports
What to expect from Fields after his upcoming visits to Auburn and UGA
An interesting statement from 4-star tight end Luke Ford about his desire to play with Fields
The interesting saga of 4-star wide receiver JaMarr Chase
And the latest on UGA commit Nolan Smith

30-minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines, including the schedule for Day 2 of SEC Media Days, LSU running back Derrius Guice’s suggestion that Alabama is scared of his ability, the incredible hype building around Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham, and the latest on 4-star wide receiver Josh Vann.

End of show: I discuss how Kirby Smart’s visits with the media next year will be different from his trip to SEC Media Days this season.

https://soundcloud.com/dawgnation-daily/episode-487-why-4-star-lb-adam-anderson-would-be-crucial-addition-to-2018-class