DawgNation Daily 513: 4-star WR Elijah Moore’s commitment could signal return of popular catchphrase
On episode No. 513 (Aug. 16, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, Georgia Bulldogs fans can hear a discussion about 4-star WR Elijah Moore and UGA recruiting.
Georgia football podcast: 4-star WR Elijah Moore’s commitment could signal return of popular catchphrase
Beginning of the show: 4-star wide receiver committed to Georgia on Tuesday night, and his decision brings to mind a popular phrase former 5-star recruit Richard LeCounte often used a year ago, “We ‘aint done yet.”
UGA may indeed not be done yet this week with 4-star defensive end Azeez Ojulari slated to announce his commitment decision around 2:30PM on Thursday, and 4-star wide receiver Kearis Jackson getting his turn to commit on Saturday. I’ll talk more about the big week for UGA recruiting on today’s show.
15 minute mark: SEC Country’s Mike Johnson joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…
- How Kirby Smart’s description of UGA’s Saturday scrimmage apparently differed from some eye witness accounts
- The evolution of UGA wide receiver Terry Godwin
- The challenge of practicing hard during the heat of summer
- Whether Georgia-Florida should be played on campus or in it’s traditional home in Jacksonville, Fl.
- And some possible problems for Florida at quarterback
30 minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines including one analyst’s report that a surprising quarterback candidate is emerging for Florida, an explanation from Gators running back Jordan Scarlett about why he doesn’t want to share carries this season, and more.
End of show: I update the Gator Hater Countdown.