DawgNation Daily 515: UGA picks up 4-star DE Azeez Ojulari next up Kearis Jackson? with Jeff Sentell

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod

On episode No. 515 (Aug. 18, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, Georgia Bulldogs fans can hear a discussion about 4-star defensive end Azeez Ojulari and 4-star wide receiver Kearis Jackson.

Georgia football podcast: UGA picks up 4-star DE Azeez Ojulari, now hopes for Kearis Jackson

Beginning of the show: Georgia picked up a commitment on Thursday from 4-star defensive end Azeez Ojulari, and Bulldogs fans now have their fingers crossed for the announcement from 4-star wide receiver Kearis Jackson on Saturday. I’ll talk more about the building momentum for UGA’s 2018 class on today’s show.

10 minute mark: I talk about UGA cornerback Malkolm Parrish’s foot injury.

15 minute mark: DawgNation’s @JeffSentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…

• 4-star defensive end Azeez Ojulari’s commitment
  • The upcoming announcement from 4-star wide receiver Kearis Jackson
  • The latest information on 4-star linebacker Adam Anderson
  • And more

35 minute mark: I take a look at some other SEC headlines including SI’s Bruce Feldman’s ranking of top athletic directors, and CBS Sports’ Jerry Palm’s criticism of SEC non-conference scheduling, another Florida player potentially in trouble for credit card fraud, and an update on LSU defensive star Arden Key.

End of show: I update the Gator Hater Countown.