ND Game

godawgs17godawgs17 Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophmore

Where's everyone watching the game that's not going to be in South Bend???

Comments

• godawgs17godawgs17 Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophmore

In Atlanta area..

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,405 mod

Sport & Social, STP

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watching at home in North Fl Irma willing :D

• HotDawgsAndMustardHotDawgsAndMustard Posts: 118 ✭✭✭ Junior

North west Indiana! At my house deep behind the lines in leprechaun country. Proudly flying my bulldog flag on the front of my house, surrounded by a sea of green and gold flags.

• dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 112 ✭✭✭ Junior

Powder Springs on my 150" projector screen!

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 5

@Denmen185 said:

Watching at home in South FL...Irma willing :neutral:

• njdawg81njdawg81 Posts: 23 ✭ Freshman

American Whiskey in NYC - anyone else?

• chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 124 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Good luck to you both... :#

• shooterboi1017shooterboi1017 Posts: 39 ✭✭ Sophmore

In Turkey on Appletv or firstrowsports or NBCsports.

• Eason4HeismanEason4Heisman Posts: 134 ✭✭✭ Junior

Watching with the ND Club of Atlanta at Keegan's Irish Pub in Marietta.

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 463 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Let's hope for a hard right turn!! Stores are already sold out of water...lol looks like we should be able to watch in NW Florida winds aren't supposed to hit till 8pm Saturday...good luck to yall!

@cf_ugaman said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Let's hope for a hard right turn!! Stores are already sold out of water...lol looks like we should be able to watch in NW Florida winds aren't supposed to hit till 8pm Saturday...good luck to yall!

Good luck to both of you also.

• levanderlevander Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Eason4Heisman said:
    Watching with the ND Club of Atlanta at Keegan's Irish Pub in Marietta

This is trouble. I don't live far from this E4H guy. I'm gonna start locking my car doors more.

:D

edited September 5

@cf_ugaman said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Thanks guys...good luck to you as well! I'm heading to Davie tomorrow to pick up my son and some of his friends from Nova, and we all plan to ride it out at the house. We've got a whole house generator, plenty of food and water, and a residence rated to withstand 150 mph+ winds; hopefully we'll be good!

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Thanks guys...good luck to you as well! I'm heading to Davie tomorrow to pick up my son and some of his friends from Nova, and we all plan to ride it out at the house. We've got a whole house generator, plenty of food and water, and a residence rated to withstand 150 mph+ winds; hopefully we'll be good!

We were under mandatory evacuation last year (Matthew) but actually the day before we picked my sister up from Jax airport and just stayed here. Likewise house built to 150 mph standards and felt it safer than driving. We are also on relatively high ground for being only a few miles from the coast so no real flood/surge danger which is a bigger issue. It was weird driving around the day after.

@Denmen185 said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

We were under mandatory evacuation last year (Matthew) but actually the day before we picked my sister up from Jax airport and just stayed here. Likewise house built to 150 mph standards and felt it safer than driving. We are also on relatively high ground for being only a few miles from the coast so no real flood/surge danger which is a bigger issue. It was weird driving around the day after.

Yeah...we are just outside the flood and evacuation zones, but would have stayed anyway. As you know, driving in this state is precarious even in the best of conditions; I can't imagine what it would be like under evacuation circumstances! Staying put and "hunkering down" appears to be our best option.

• HankHank Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@cf_ugaman said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Be Safe !!

• HankHank Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Denmen185 said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Be Safe !!

@Hank said:

@Denmen185 said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

Be Safe !!

Thanks. Feel good about being safe, just hope I can get a TV signal and/or the internet stays on; power also.

@Hank said:
    Be Safe !!

Thanks, @Hank...will do!

• njdawg81njdawg81 Posts: 23 ✭ Freshman

@njdawg81 said:
    American Whiskey in NYC - anyone else?

If you are ever in NYC during a UGA football Saturday - you HAVE to go to the American Whiskey bar on W30th street! There were hundreds of UGA fans and the atmosphere was electric. Kudos to Kevin and Robbie for creating an Athens like environment in downtown New York city.

https://www.dawgsports.com/2015/8/17/9164189/american-whiskey-is-bulldog-nations-home-away-from-home-in-new-york