Watching the game while listening to Scott Howard

BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 65 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have DirecTV and want to listen to Scott Howard while watching. The problem is that the radio is 5 seconds ahead of the video feed. Any ideas?

Comments

  • PigeonsPigeons Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Pause the T. V. for 5 seconds, then resume the game.

  • rocco4UGArocco4UGA Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Pigeons said:
    Pause the T. V. for 5 seconds, then resume the game.

    Then the video will be 10 seconds behind the radio...lol

  • BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 65 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Pigeons said:
    Pause the T. V. for 5 seconds, then resume the game.

    Yes. Read again please. Does anyone else have this issue or do y'all just watch the game and listen to the audio that is with it?

  • ajf611ajf611 Posts: 36 ✭✭ Sophmore
    edited September 13

    @BiffLowman said:
    I have DirecTV and want to listen to Scott Howard while watching. The problem is that the radio is 5 seconds ahead of the video feed. Any ideas?

    I have an older (about 4yrs old) Ipod nano (the small one) that allows you to pause the radio. You have to play with it a little while, but can get it pretty close. There is no blue tooth, so you would have to hook up to some outside speakers.

  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @SWARLES_BARKLEY said:
    A little quick math and I can confidently say that if you sit about one mile away from your speakers that I think will sync quite nicely with your TV.

    Good use of the Thunder/Lightning relationship. :D

  • BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 65 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @Denmen185 said:

    @SWARLES_BARKLEY said:
    A little quick math and I can confidently say that if you sit about one mile away from your speakers that I think will sync quite nicely with your TV.

    Good use of the Thunder/Lightning relationship. :D

    My vision though

Sign In or Register to comment.