Comments

• KingoftheSouthKingoftheSouth Posts: 441 ✭✭✭ Junior

Put my guy from Southwest up here

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@KingoftheSouth said:
    Put my guy from Southwest up here

Can't put too many links on one post. I actually had to delete some. @SavageDawg17 and I worked on this at length. You're free to post about him on this thread.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unnecessary THread

• KingoftheSouthKingoftheSouth Posts: 441 ✭✭✭ Junior

Alright Justin Tomlin - Southwest Dekalb HS - 6'0 / 170

Tomlin is a 3 year starter at SWD. He's a dual threat QB averaging from what I can tell about 2500 total yards in his previous 2 years starting. He was the GHSFD 5A AllState preseason QB, the first out of SWD since Quincy Carter in 1995.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6440472/justin-tomlin

Fwiw that Curry kid is pretty good too.

@Denmen185 said:
    Unnecessary THread

Here's an idea: don't read or comment on it if you feel that way. Last time I checked you aren't a moderator here

@KingoftheSouth said:
    Alright Justin Tomlin - Southwest Dekalb HS - 6'0 / 170

Tomlin is a 3 year starter at SWD. He's a dual threat QB averaging from what I can tell about 2500 total yards in his previous 2 years starting. He was the GHSFD 5A AllState preseason QB, the first out of SWD since Quincy Carter in 1995.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6440472/justin-tomlin

Fwiw that Curry kid is pretty good too.

Thanks for sharing! I hadn't heard about him.

@JeffSentell said:
    James Graham is being recruited as an ATH by UGA. Not as a QB. Would be a great fit for GT or Louisville or other spots.

We chatted recently. He doesn't have the Bulldogs in his Top 3-4.

Just trying to keep you guys informed.

Thanks. So it looks like we can keep apprised on the other three I mentioned and the one @KingoftheSouth wrote on.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:
    Unnecessary THread

Hey @Denmen185...just wanted to let you know the down vote was because I enjoy (and somewhat rely on) threads like these to keep me updated on potential recruits for UGA. I don't think it was unnecessary at all...just my opinion.

Just glad you are safe @Palm_City_Dawg It looked hairy there for a good while. We ended up losing power around midnight Sun/Mon and got it back at 3:30pm yesterday so got to see the game okay :D

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@Denmen185 said:
    Unnecessary THread

Hey @Denmen185...just wanted to let you know the down vote was because I enjoy (and somewhat rely on) threads like these to keep me updated on potential recruits for UGA. I don't think it was unnecessary at all...just my opinion.

Just glad you are safe @Palm_City_Dawg It looked hairy there for a good while. We ended up losing power around midnight Sun/Mon and got it back at 3:30pm yesterday so got to see the game okay :D

Right back at you...we dodged a major bullet!

• BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Denmen185 said:
    Unnecessary THread

Wow this guy is seriously ultra triggered. SAD.....

• georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BigDawgEatin we get it, you like the word "triggered".

Nobody is mad. It would just be nice to read all comments on a subject in one thread. Merely a suggestion.

• Treeboi12Treeboi12 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

@JeffSentell by any chance have you checked out AJ Curry's stats lately? He has been putting up pretty impressive numbers. He played his former HS Stephens County last Friday. Habersham Central did come up short at the end of the game. However, AJ amassed over 500 yards of total offense and 7 TDs.