UGA recruiting: The Micah Parsons Project

JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,230 admin
edited September 2017 in Commit to the G (Recruiting)

Well, add Georgia to the contenders for another freakish DE/OLB type for 2018

This one is 5-star DE/OLB Micah Parsons.

Comments

• dawghousedawghouse Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I've got my extended family across the south and across the nation saying nightly rosaries over this one.

BTW -- nice thread title!

Where do we go from heeeeere ...

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 3,367 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawghouse said:

I feel so good about the 2018 outlook that I have been thinking that the over/under on decommits is 3.5 After all Kirby will recruit over Fromm, recruit over Herrien and Holyfield, recruit over all of the existing players including the 2017 recruits, do we really think he won't recruit over recruits? Time will tell, the main thing is to finish 10-2 or better.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

@dawghouse said:

I feel so good about the 2018 outlook that I have been thinking that the over/under on decommits is 3.5 After all Kirby will recruit over Fromm, recruit over Herrien and Holyfield, recruit over all of the existing players including the 2017 recruits, do we really think he won't recruit over recruits? Time will tell, the main thing is to finish 10-2 or better.

Every great program does. They "slow roll" at times. Just as long as we don't do what Alabama and Michigan do and start telling ppl on signing day to take a hike.

edited September 2017

Priceless

@rocco4UGA said:

• cliffhangercliffhanger Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ Junior

@rocco4UGA said:

Has to be the pic of the century here

It should become the meme in this forum everytime Jeff posts about a big-time top recruit.