DawgNation Daily 542: Butch Jones’ media meltdown w/ Jeff Sentell & Aaron Murray

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod
edited September 2017 in Football

On episode No. 542 (Sept. 26, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, UGA fans can hear a discussion about Tennessee coach Butch Jones losing his cool with the media ahead of Saturday’s game vs. Georgia.

Beginning of the show: I’ll share audio on today’s show of Tennessee coach Butch Jones getting upset with reporters’ questions about Vols defensive lineman Shy Tuttle’s injury, and I’ll explain why Jones’ growing feud with the media is one of several juicy story lines connected to this Saturday’s game.

10-minute mark: I share audio of Kirby Smart making a surprising statement about quarterback Jacob Eason’s potential availability for Saturday’s game.

15-minute mark: DawgNation recruiting insider Jeff Sentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…

• 3-star safety Aaron Brule’s commitment
  • The latest on 4-star linebacker Adam Anderson
  • Reaction to 5-star defensive end KJ Henry’s visit to UGA
  • The building momentum for 2019 5-star LB
  • The growing momentum for 5-star linebacker Owen Pappoe to UGA
  • A clever idea from a DawgNation Forum poster involving 5-star quarterback Justin Fields
  • Behind the scenes information on 5-star running back Zamir White’s trip to UGA for the Mississippi State game
  • And some thoughts from Jeff on his exclusive interview with 4-star running back James Cook

35-minute mark: I take a look at some other headlines around the SEC including recommended felony charges for nine suspended Florida players, an interesting take on what appear to be some lucky breaks on the field for the Gators, Florida coach Jim McElwains decision to name Luke Del Rio starting quarterback for Saturday’s game vs. Vanderbilt, and Tennessee’s plans to create crowd energy in Neyland Stadium Saturday.

40-minute mark: Former UGA quarterback Aaron Murray joins the show to look back on Saturday’s game vs. MSU and ahead to this week’s game vs. the Vols.

End of show: I update the Gator Hater Countdown.

Comments