Decison day (and a Happy Birthday) arrives for elite OLB Adam Anderson

Adam Anderson will make his third and final college commitment today

I trade in specifics and details, but the best I can do on the ETA is "sometime this evening."

Here's the DL on today's blog:

• Adam Anderson announces
  • The 2 cool wrinkles behind his Oct. 19 decision
  • The case for UGA
  • Big swing in momentum likely for UGA's class
  • Some quick-hitters on Fields, Fields, Fields, Brule' and Steven Peterson

Comments

• Ryder72Ryder72 Posts: 24 ✭ Freshman

Happy Birthday AA
    Hopie you roll with the Dawgs
    The Mo' will be flowing

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod
    edited October 2017

Great article @JeffSentell - also pre-empted a LOT of questions with this juicy tidbit...

** If the Bulldogs land Anderson, they will soar all the way up to the nation’s No. 6 class for 2018 from No. 12. I predict that will happen.**

• RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 351 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is there any live feed for his commitment? did I miss that somewhere?

Or is he just going to surprise us with a tweet at some point?

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Was just going to ask

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Crickets can be so LOUD sometimes... :)

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bet Jeff and Dawgnation did the video!

Wish we’d get a cb from “sick naben”...

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anderson a Dawg

MY PHONE IS TROLLING ME!

• KaseyKasey Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We want you to win one for Georgia too!

• donmdonm Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He looks SO lean, almost skinny. Wonder how much weight he can put on at UGA. Maybe he'll stay lean like, was it Floyd, who was still lean until he went to the league?

• levanderlevander Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So what was the deal? Did Jeff make that video like everybody is saying? I didn’t read the article, just watched the video. So I have no idea what the article says.

Also, Jeff probably knew where Adam was going. But I’m glad he didn’t spill the beans too much. I like watching the video without knowing for sure, even though I figured he was going to UGA. It’s just one thing to consider though, not ruining the surprise. It’s not appropriate for all cases. Like the Fields saga drew on so long, and was so hyped, I think someone like Sentell kind of has to show more cards, or he’s gonna lose readership to other people covering it.

Whoever made the video, I really liked it. The images seemed kind of disjointed. But I think the disjointment kind of worked somehow because you were left with this nice warm feeling about the video. Even if he’d have chosen Bama, that video I think would have left me proud of the kid for his accomplishments on the football field. It’s just a game. But I like seeing people do well.