Don’t Forget How Good Zeus is....

Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Had to post this as a little reminder of how good our future backfield will be!! Zeus continues to impress me with every highlight I see...

When it’s all said and done Gurley may be the better Pro and possibly college player but I am more impressed with Zamir’s high school film.

https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Zamir-White-highlights-midseason-Georgia-Bulldogs-Recruitng-5-st-109515930

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't think anyone is going to forget Zeus

• levanderlevander Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2017

Good lord, the kid can bounce through the front 7. And then he out runs their secondary.

I’m not familiar with a lot of running backs. But that **** reminded me of Hershel. Granted, the highlights I’ve seen of Hershel were of him playing SEC ball, not high school.

Was even more impressed than I was with Swift’s senior highlights. And I remember watching Swift’s and thinking that even though he was his recruiting class’s #4 RB, he was still underrated.

• ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 213 ✭✭✭ Junior

Forget Zeus?? I’m still celebrating his momma’s birthday.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That kid is already built like an NFL back. Not sire I've ever seen so many whiffs on one highlight video. He's got some serious bounce in his cuts.

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2017

We got great problems, Hollyfield n Herrien will be great jr. that is who we should not forget about. I enjoy the 5 person rotation n think it makes us RBU as much as the talent on the Marque . The way we spread it around is best for their careers and health.
    It will take time to replace Nick n Sony blocking in that role with the Freshman. Think H & H are ahead in blocking and Swift is the Fine Swiss Knife with 54 things to pull out some McGiver moves.