Per the DawgVent

Roquan is coming back next year, and Trey Hill will be committing to the G tomorrow

«1

Comments

  • Dawgnation33Dawgnation33 Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

    Oh man, i hope this is true. I would gladly miss on a player for another year of roquan!

  • donmdonm Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @HunkerDown10 said:
    Roquan is coming back next year, and Trey Hill will be committing to the G tomorrow

    Hope you ain't just woofin'

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @greshamdisco said:
    Man, I hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see #3 coming back. He’s very likely a top-15 pick. Whatever he does, he’s earned the right and will get nothing but respect from me.

    I won’t complain at all!

    I can understand if he goes, but like champ, maybe he just loves college at uga.

  • greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 457 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2017

    @bmauldin said:

    @greshamdisco said:
    Man, I hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see #3 coming back. He’s very likely a top-15 pick. Whatever he does, he’s earned the right and will get nothing but respect from me.

    I won’t complain at all!

    I can understand if he goes, but like champ, maybe he just loves college at uga.

    Maybe he’s got something to prove to all the Heisman people who chose to overlook him this year.

    If he does come back, can you IMAGINE the leadership he’ll present as a SENIOR? Oh my goodness...

  • TeddyTeddy Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    H-E double hockey stick, if this came true I wouldn’t want anything else for Christmas. Well, besides Salyer.

  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 331 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2017

    He signed another 6 month lease... not sure if that means he's staying but he did sign the lease.

  • ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Gentleman, check the OP’s profile.

    He is a troll.

  • 12ed12ed Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @HunkerDown10 said:
    Roquan is coming back next year, and Trey Hill will be committing to the G tomorrow

    Can you give us an update on Slayer? I know you said you had an inside source. Really starting to get worried. The voices of the netherworld stopped talking to me about recruiting. Really bad omens across the ouija board tbh. Please give us an update.

  • TeddyTeddy Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @Reeldawg said:
    Gentleman, check the OP’s profile.

    He is a troll.

    I read several of his posts. Seems like a smart @$$, but not a troll.

  • Hot__DawgHot__Dawg Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Dawgvent is a forum, so...

  • pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Maybe he promised his mom he would finish his degree.

  • ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @Teddy said:

    @Reeldawg said:
    Gentleman, check the OP’s profile.

    He is a troll.

    I read several of his posts. Seems like a smart @$$, but not a troll.

    That’s a fair and accurate description.

  • 12ed12ed Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Teddy said:

    @Reeldawg said:
    Gentleman, check the OP’s profile.

    He is a troll.

    I read several of his posts. Seems like a smart @$$, but not a troll.

    His sources at Pace are telling him Salyer is going to Clemson.
    Also, he's using a deceased guy's picture. G Clisby Clarke.
    How do I know this? BECAUSE I SUMMONED HIM WITH THE OUIJA BOARD!

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Tdub0199 said:
    He signed another 6 month lease... not sure if that means he's staying but he did sign the lease.

    He would need a 12 month lease if it was any indication. Not certain how Athens Leases are, whether they are typically 6 or 12 month leases.

    This could also be for while he preps for the draft with the S&C staff.

  • dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 495 ✭✭✭ Junior

    I think the coaching staff would encourage him to leave, draft status is to high

  • DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2017

    Disregard, lol, thought I was sending a text to my wife and accidently posted it on here :blush:

  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 331 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @bmauldin said:

    @Tdub0199 said:
    He signed another 6 month lease... not sure if that means he's staying but he did sign the lease.

    He would need a 12 month lease if it was any indication. Not certain how Athens Leases are, whether they are typically 6 or 12 month leases.

    This could also be for while he preps for the draft with the S&C staff.

    Yeah, I agree, the new lease puts him right at the time of the Draft....

  • MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 218 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Highly unlikely that Smith will be getting ready for the NFL draft with the S&C staff. All of those guys are put into training programs by their agent to get them ready for the draft.

  • DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Would LUV for him to be a DaWG next year, but more than likely, He gone!, And I don't blame him

  • HunkerDown10HunkerDown10 Posts: 38 ✭✭ Sophmore
    edited December 2017

    @Tdub0199 said:

    @bmauldin said:

    @Tdub0199 said:
    He signed another 6 month lease... not sure if that means he's staying but he did sign the lease.

    He would need a 12 month lease if it was any indication. Not certain how Athens Leases are, whether they are typically 6 or 12 month leases.

    This could also be for while he preps for the draft with the S&C staff.

    Yeah, I agree, the new lease puts him right at the time of the Draft....

    His renewed lease is from August '18 through August '19 FWIW

  • dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 495 ✭✭✭ Junior

    That would not be smart to turn down 10 million dollar signing bonus to come back to college

  • DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @dawgy10 said:
    That would not be smart to turn down 10 million dollar signing bonus to come back to college

    Amen brotha, I don't think I could do it, and I live and breath UGA,

    I'd be gone like donkey Kong

  • bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭ Junior

    As much as I'd love RS3 to come back he's gotta go to the league his draft stock can't get any higher. Inside/hybrid LBs don't usually get drafted as high as he's projected.

  • Hot__DawgHot__Dawg Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @HunkerDown10 said:

    @Tdub0199 said:

    @bmauldin said:

    @Tdub0199 said:
    He signed another 6 month lease... not sure if that means he's staying but he did sign the lease.

    He would need a 12 month lease if it was any indication. Not certain how Athens Leases are, whether they are typically 6 or 12 month leases.

    This could also be for while he preps for the draft with the S&C staff.

    Yeah, I agree, the new lease puts him right at the time of the Draft....

    His renewed lease is from August '18 through August '19 FWIW

    That makes sense. People are always signing new leases 8 months prior to them running out. You can't leave things like that til the last minute.

  • 93dawg93dawg Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

    I’m sure he’ll be able to afford to break the lease if he needs to. He probably renewed the lease because he hasn’t decided yet.

  • KaseyKasey Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @93dawg said:
    I’m sure he’ll be able to afford to break the lease if he needs to. He probably renewed the lease because he hasn’t decided yet.

    Airbnb...getting even more $$ kid!!

  • dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 131 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @12ed is the only troll welcome here

  • chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @dawgnation7 said:
    @12ed is the only troll welcome here

    Dilly dilly!

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.