How Long Has The Forum Been Around?

BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭ Junior

It’s good to have a place to talk about my team, without tweeting, or trying to call Finebaum, lol

Out here, football gets a paragraph,......there, it gets a novel from each fan base. I love it

Comments

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

one maybe two years?

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I joined the forum when it was first released and my first comment (according to "Comments" under my profile was January, 2017

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I also joined in January 2017. It is one of the better forums I've used.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's pretty good

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

man feels like 2 years but ya'll are right

• ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It was definitely last year in January. I remember the announcement from the Podcast.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agreed ... January

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Last January. There was a "What's BA's wrestling name" contest.

• dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ Junior

I moved over from Dawgpost (where I had been a member and mod for 10 years) start of the season because that site went downhill. Quite a few Dawgposters are here now.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t drink, smoke, don’t like Facebook and social media much even though I’m mid thirties....don’t have many vices... uga football is mine.

• hall1138hall1138 Posts: 55 ✭✭ Sophmore

This is just as good as our Brother's over at the pay site. A great place to get info fast!

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 413 ✭✭✭ Junior

I joined January 2017

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’ve made posts on the Dawgs all over over the years and I’ve seen sites like this go downhill fast over a negative fan base.

My thing is, even if the team is struggling, we should still be able to lean on our fellow Dawgs and not resort to “infighting”.

Everybody is cool here. I’ll set up the coffee shop on the corner of DawgPost Forum Lane.

@bmauldin said:
    I don’t drink, smoke, don’t like Facebook and social media much even though I’m mid thirties....don’t have many vices... uga football is mine.

Sir, I have seen your name around before

@Bigcalidawg said:
    I’ve made posts on the Dawgs all over over the years and I’ve seen sites like this go downhill fast over a negative fan base.

My thing is, even if the team is struggling, we should still be able to lean on our fellow Dawgs and not resort to “infighting”.

Everybody is cool here. I’ll set up the coffee shop on the corner of DawgPost Forum Lane.

****! I keep referring to this site as dp!
    Old habits die hard!
    My bad y’all

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@bmauldin said:

It’s hard to give up the Uga football. It’s a rush and hits hard when used. I would tell you to give it up, but I know you’re not a quitter so I wont waste my breath.

When the Falcons lose, it doesn’t bother me. When the Dawgs lose, it’s disturbing.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Talked my mom into changing the time her wedding started so I could watch the WLOCP.... she had it at noon.... Left the reception after I did the toast.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 340 ✭✭✭ Junior

Started in Jan. 2017.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 349 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 23

@BamaDawg said:
    Talked my mom into changing the time her wedding started so I could watch the WLOCP.... she had it at noon.... Left the reception after I did the toast.

People are so inconsiderate to get married in the Fall.