I have noticed that Snoopy has gone silent...

Eason4HeismanEason4Heisman Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Climbed into a hole and hasn't been out since the dogs whiffed on DT's on Early Signing Day.

That's why Bama won, better D-Line play made a HUGE difference.

Tagged:

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 12

I agree with the Dline statement.

Wish we could add one more big body there with this class.

• BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 244 ✭✭✭ Junior

You're a dumbass

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Eason4Heisman said:
    Climbed into a hole and hasn't been out since the dogs whiffed on DT's on Early Signing Day.

I have no idea why you would want to bash another user on here. Many of us enjoy his posts. I have not seen many, if any consistently give out "scoops" that are as accurate. Does he miss sometimes? Sure. Everyone does! We are dealing with teenagers here. I'm not sure how much you follow recruiting, but I'm thinking that you do not understand that you have to "read between the lines" a lot of times and make sound guesses, or just follow your gut. It is impossible to be 100% accurate, similar to how it was "impossible" for you to know that Eason had absolutely no chance at winning the Heisman this year.

It seems to me like you have an issue with him because he is well liked on our board. Are you jealous? That;s how you are coming across here. If you don't enjoy his posts, do not click on them. Pretty simple.

• HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 448 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 12

Snoop for President or Georgia AD.

• donmdonm Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HerschelismyHero said:
    Snoop for President or Georgia AD.

I'd be happy to just have him come back and start posting again. Even the DV Guru, 12ed, is missed.

• DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 13

@tiger_62082 said:
    Totally classless and frankly, inaccurate post
    Snoop posted less starting in the last fourth of the football season - long before the ‘ship
    The difference in the game was in the back end of Georgia’s defense

@Eason4Heisman said:

Fukkin dummarse, referring to Eason 4 Heisman