Rick Sandidge?

greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Opinions, are we full up now? Or do we “somehow “ get him too?

Comments

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

I thought it was 17 but 10 sounds better I guess

• georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 271 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who knows? I've said for months that we'd sign 25 this year. No clue as to how we got to 26! Very possibly could have room for one more. In Kirby we trust!

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If we get him, would we say Tray Scott becomes labeled an elite recruiter?

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How do we fit another recruit? Eason's scholarship becomes available. We might have lost Joseph to JUCO. We might have another (Walthour) who will not qualify. Maybe another player is transferring that we don't know about.

If we get Rick @greygoose01 I’m not sure he has reached elite but dang if he isn’t climbing the ladder quickly. Trick is, can he do it again in 2019? If so then I vote yes

Is there a link for Rick's signing stream?

• DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 94 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 7

Isn't he announcing at 2:30?

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@DawgsonTop said:

I believe that is correct

• georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 271 ✭✭✭ Junior

@DawgsonTop said:

Yes.

I’ve found no feeds of his commitment either

• Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 7

Hes a gamecock to no ones surprise:
    https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/live-video-rick-sandidge-announcement

He had the same hideous chrome UGA hat that Jamyest had on the table :|

• CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 309 ✭✭✭ Junior

Best of luck to him. Hard to go wrong getting a full scholarship anywhere and playing a sport you love.

• ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 281 ✭✭✭ Junior

He's a gamecock

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hate it for the kid that he had to settle for South Carolina, but we just couldn't find a spot for him. There's a reason his time was scheduled last in the day. UGA staff told him we had to see how the other targets shook out first. He should have committed earlier in the year. Right? I'm sure that's what happened.

• JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 176 ✭✭✭ Junior

He wanted to play early and often. Coming to UGA meant he would have had to compete. That doesn't appear to be what he wanted.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good for him. We had no room. We absolutely spanked some @$$ today in recruiting!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@JKFlyfish said:
    He wanted to play early and often. Coming to UGA meant he would have had to compete. That doesn't appear to be what he wanted.

And not what we want. Either way best wishes to him.

• Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 254 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think we would’ve made room for him if he wanted to go to UGA. Can’t blame a kid going to a school where his mom went. Best of luck to him except when he plays us.

Signing Davis and Walthour was always good enough for me. Sandidge just wanted to stay home--mom wanted him to stay home too I think. It was a great day for us!

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 666 ✭✭✭ Junior

Supposedly we have 4 more slots if we adjust when players enrolled. The only nunber that matters now is 85.

• TDawgTDawg Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

I never felt like this kid was coming to Georgia. We have a need at the position and he could possibly start and he couldn't descide between Ga and Sc. Really?!!!! Good luck to him and I really mean that. I guess more playing time out weighed playing time and wining a championship.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@TDawg said:
    I never felt like this kid was coming to Georgia. We have a need at the position and he could possibly start and he couldn't descide between Ga and Sc. Really?!!!! Good luck to him and I really mean that. I guess more playing time out weighed playing time and wining a championship.

Hopefully Tray Scott can coach Jordan Davis up, he’s bigger and taller than Sandidge. Can’t coach size ya know. We do need big bodies.

• levanderlevander Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sandidge was the second most important guy I wanted today. Campbell was the first.

But considering everything we did get, it’s hard for me to get worked up we didn’t get my 2nd most important guy....

Have fun in Columbia, Rick!

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 7

I was hoping we would get him, but in the end I felt like he would say he prefers the c0cks

• donmdonm Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TDawg said:

I agree. I think "Junior" is a momma's boy after all is said and done. Glad I won't have to watch any more of her live streaming too.

• levanderlevander Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm You post begs this question to be asked. Why did you have to watch her live streaming?

• orlandoorlando Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dawgs will be just fine without him. Wish the young man best of luck.