Mullen’s in on the salt action

dawgs18dawgs18 Posts: 23 ✭ Freshman

Comments

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh, I think he is going to eat those words. Just have a feeling about that. And what does he mean by "in 2 of the last 3 years WE'VE been to the SECCG?" We? He didn't have anything to do with that. That guy hasn't even sniffed an SECCG as a head coach.

• WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Haha, keep 'em coming Mullen. What will be your excuse 5 years from now when you haven't beaten UGA or taken their SECE crown from them...let me guess, then we'll be cheating right?

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophmore

He's gonna find out what #KIRBSTOMP is really like. Also Grantham's behavior at UGA was embarrassing. Hope they enjoy Halloween! #KIRBSTOMP

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 380 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BEACHDAWG said:
    He's gonna find out what #KIRBSTOMP is really like. Also Grantham's behavior at UGA was embarrassing. Hope they enjoy Halloween! #KIRBSTOMP

No doubt. Grantham was a very poor public representative of our university. He has also not fared well on the opposite sideline.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Difference being, we actually won. You just showed up

Another difference being, he’s quoting it like he was the coach at UF the past 2-3 years lol. Last time I checked, that was McButterteeth. Mullen just being Mullen lol.

@BoroDawg said:
    It's going to be nice beating the Dogshit out of them for the foreseeable future.

Gator bites sure do taste good!!!

@Wayxdawg4ever said:
    He is doing what EVERY SEC East coach must do...explain what you are going to do in response to Georgia just completing Phase 2 of The SEC Death Star!!!

“We are fully operational. Fire on my command!”

• DawginSCDawginSC Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Since 2010, UGA has been to the SEC championship more than any other team from the east (3 times). They're also the only team from the east to win a SEC championship in that stretch (this past year).

UF's last SEC championship was 10 years ago with Tim Tebow as their QB.

Since 2001, UGA has 6 SECCG appearances. That's the most in the SEC of any team (tied with Bama). UGA's won the SEC three times... which is the most in the East (Tied with Auburn, behind Bama's 5 and LSU's 4).

It's not really "new" that UGA is the best team in the east. We've been the best team on average since Mark Richt arrived in 2001. It's just now instead of being the best team in the East... we look like we might be moving in the direction where we challenge Bama for best team overall in the SEC... and possibly in the nation.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mullen is going to now become a jerk just because he is at UF?

Hope our team has that quote posted on the screen savers for their computers! And maybe a banner prominently placed in the practice facility would be nice.

• SIlverCreekDawgSIlverCreekDawg Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

Big talk from a guy with a grand total of 2 wins versus Top 10 opponents as a head coach...

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SIlverCreekDawg said:
    Big talk from a guy with a grand total of 2 wins versus Top 10 opponents as a head coach...

But he's at Florida now. He is Steve, "Urban Cryer" Meyer now. Of course his superior talent was wasted at Miss State.

• dawgwood82dawgwood82 Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Wayxdawg4ever said:
    He is doing what EVERY SEC East coach must do...explain what you are going to do in response to Georgia just completing Phase 2 of The SEC Death Star!!!

Meanwhile, in Athens

@dawgwood82 said:

@Wayxdawg4ever said:

Meanwhile, in Athens

Keep chopping!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can understand UGA raising the price of tickets, great season, supply and demand...etc.

But I saw where UT was raising the price of their tickets too. Talk about a lot of unhappy ticket holders.......LOL!

• WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Colonel Kirby Smart: "You may fire when ready"

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ Junior

Somethin about the way Florida fans stir it up just gets my goat. I’m going to enjoy this seasons game very much.

I do not see competition in the East. This Oline is going to roadgrade through the East. We can run at will with Swift, Herrien, and Holyfield. We don’t need the puppies yet. They can wait.

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 142 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope he is very careful with his nuts. The blind squirrel might find more than 42-7 next year.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited February 8

@AndersonDawg said:
    I hope he is very careful with his nuts. The blind squirrel might find more than 42-7 next year.

Anderson bro, you know Daniel will be more than careful when handling nuts. Acorns, pecans, peanuts, even walnuts will be handled with the upmost care by Daniel. Comes off as a person who is 100% invested in the wellbeing of all kinds of nuts.

When I look at Daniel I can’t help but see a man who loves nuts and has dedicated his life to football and nuts.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Could be some strong bulletin board material - if w needed it. Kirby doesn’t need it. Going out on a limb that we quietly put a 50 spot on mullen’s gators this coming season.

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 346 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Something about people moving to Gainesville makes them become a D bag. It’s that orange maybe. Cocktail party should be fun for the next ten years.

They have become very, very entitled

• dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 195 ✭✭✭ Junior

Mullen the tough guy.

I used to like him in Starkville, but now he just has that villainous gleam.

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 388 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby doesn't worry or care about the commnets of Dan Mullen. He would agree with Mullen and thank him for the motivation.

• mleemlee Posts: 391 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Bigcalidawg said:
    I used to like him in Starkville, but now he just has that villainous gleam.

That's what happens when any head coach steps foot on FL campus! He becomes one of the most hated men in GA.. The only person that did it at 2 schools is Spurrier!! Man that guy new how to get under our skin...

• VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What did that UF WR say last year? Something along the lines of “we just don’t lose to Georgia. I don’t care how good they are..” sound like similar logic from Mullen. It’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see how it plays out for them