Nick Chubb and Sony Michel - Thunder and Lightning Video

HunkerDownHunkerDown Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophmore

Hey Dawgs, if you haven't seen this video I made yet for these two DGD's check it out:

Let me know if you want me to make any of another player. Was thinking Roquan or Jake Fromm next.

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@HunkerDown nice work. Maybe one for Defensive turnovers / spike squad

• donmdonm Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HunkerDown said:
    Hey Dawgs, if you haven't seen this video I made yet for these two DGD's check it out:

Let me know if you want me to make any of another player. Was thinking Roquan or Jake Fromm next.

Dude, that was very cool. If you could, I'd love to see one of Jacob Eason.

• OldGuardDawgOldGuardDawg Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Newbie here. Just wanted to say that video was amazing. Lighting and Thunder was the perfect song to go with the highlights of their great careers. Great job!!

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 310 ✭✭✭ Junior

Excellent work! Would love to see the ones you mentioned with Roquan and Jake from State Fromm. Also something with the interior lines. Maybe OL pancakes or some TT and other DLs crushing opponents OLs. It may be difficult to find music that matches as well as this one but I look forward to seeing them...this can help carry us through to Spring practice and G-Day.

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ Junior

**** wish we had one more year of those two

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@donm said:

@HunkerDown said:

Dude, that was very cool. If you could, I'd love to see one of Jacob Eason.

Yeah, a tribute/thank you to Eason would be good.

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 112 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great video. Love how it showed Chubb's speed

@coastaldawg said:
    Great video. Love how it showed Chubb's speed

Yes. DB’s weren’t catching up to him.

• jpclayton2jpclayton2 Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Awesome!!! Really cool. Sanford will not be the same without them

• HunkerDownHunkerDown Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophmore

Am thinking about doing a Roquan one next. I know I need to do the Eason one but I am a HUGE Roquan fan. Hoping my 49ers take him, especially considering Reuben Foster is a freaking moron.

@HunkerDown said:
    Am thinking about doing a Roquan one next. I know I need to do the Eason one but I am a HUGE Roquan fan. Hoping my 49ers take him, especially considering Reuben Foster is a freaking moron.

yet another Bama player making a bad choice.

• mqg96mqg96 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's hard to believe Nick Chubb and Sony Michel had 4 different starting QB's throughout their entire career.

• mleemlee Posts: 370 ✭✭✭ Junior

That was a awesome video! Thank you for sharing!!

• LagunadawgLagunadawg Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman

Sweet. Next up Swift,Zeus,Cook

• Wayxdawg4everWayxdawg4ever Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophmore

“⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!”

@mqg96 said:
    It's hard to believe Nick Chubb and Sony Michel had 4 different starting QB's throughout their entire career.

Does anyone know where Nick and Sony were ranked amongst RB's when they came out of high school? TIA

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 876 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mqg96 said:

...and three OCs.

• ACPEPPER24ACPEPPER24 Posts: 29 ✭✭ Sophmore

HunkerDown,

Thank you!! Great work!

@mqg96 said:

Does anyone know where Nick and Sony were ranked amongst RB's when they came out of high school? TIA

• JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 1,482 admin
    edited February 15

For my man @donm

2014 ranks on the 247Sports Composite:

5-star Sony Michel: Nation's No. 3 RB and No. 20 prospect overall. He had a .9905 rating.
    5-star Nick Chubb: Nation's No. 5 RB and the No. 33 overall prospect. Carried a .9846 rating.

Extra dash of perspective: Sony's rating would place him No. 5 in this year's UGA signing class. Chubb would rate No. 8 if measured against all the signees from 2018.

Zamir White has a 0.9957 rating. Cook with a 0.9786. Swift even had a 0.9838. He seems undervalued by comparison.

edited February 15

Whoops. Where are my manners?

I'd be remiss if I didn't extend some major props to @HunkerDown on the video.

Nice work. Thanks for posting that and helping make this forum a better place with this thread.

• gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 71 ✭✭ Sophmore

@HunkerDown said:

Bada$$ video. Great job.

@JeffSentell said:
    For my man @donm

2014 ranks on the 247Sports Composite:

5-star Sony Michel: Nation's No. 3 RB and No. 20 prospect overall. He had a .9905 rating.
    5-star Nick Chubb: Nation's No. 5 RB and the No. 33 overall prospect. Carried a .9846 rating.

Extra dash of perspective: Sony's rating would place him No. 5 in this year's UGA signing class. Chubb would rate No. 8 if measured against all the signees from 2018.

Zamir White has a 0.9957 rating. Cook with a 0.9786. Swift even had a 0.9838. He seems undervalued by comparison.

That's almost crazy isn't it - Nick no higher than 8th in this year's class and Sony no higher than 5th. If Zamir and James can have as good of careers as Nick and Sony, it will be something to behold. Thanks, Jeff

@donm said:

That's almost crazy isn't it - Nick no higher than 8th in this year's class and Sony no higher than 5th. If Zamir and James can have as good of careers as Nick and Sony, it will be something to behold. Thanks, Jeff

The real crazy part will be the talent up front that will springboard their rush averages per attempt. That seems likely.

I think Theus was the only 5-star OL that Chubb and Michel got to run behind. That was for 2014 and 2015. Imagine what it might be like for Cook and White to run behind at least three?

That doesn't even include Andrew Thomas or Trey Hill.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Excellent work Hunkerdown!

I have attended a lot of college football games in person since my first game I attended in 1969 and have seen six different Heisman winners play in person. Watching Sony and Nick has been a true joy, not just because of their performance on field, but their leadership and representing UGA so well, 24/7/365!

I am confident, UGA will win a National Championship at some point, but I am not sure there will ever be a team as special as this one. This senior class laid a foundation through the transition of coaches that will allow future success for years to come.

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 331 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@HunkerDown - Awesome job. If you feel like sharing some secrets, I've always wanted to create my own highlight videos for the dawgs. Primary question is where can you pull all these clips from? Second question is what software you prefer to put it all together?

• TheOneKnownasBrianTheOneKnownasBrian Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophmore

One of Roquan would be incredible! How many times can you have your inside linebacker be in charge of outside contain. . . on both sides!

Roquan should have been in the Heisman conversation IMO.

@TheOneKnownasBrian said:
    One of Roquan would be incredible! How many times can you have your inside linebacker be in charge of outside contain. . . on both sides!

Roquan should have been in the Heisman conversation IMO.

Heisman is a joke to me. Is Mayfield a better QB than Roquan is a LB ? Not to me.