DawgNation Appreciation just added yet another 5-Star! (3/8)

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod

Lorenzo Carter will join Sony Michel, Nick Chubb, Roquan Smith and Davin Bellamy in an absolutely star-studded lineup of UGA players on their last stop before the NFL.

Comments

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Catching up one some BA podcasts because of work related issues. Why can’t we add some more? The ones that come to mind aren’t as prolific and I won’t be attending, but the Payne train derserves some appreciation along with Aaron and Dom. They are the first that come to mind.

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,524 mod

@JRT812 said:
    Catching up one some BA podcasts because of work related issues. Why can’t we add some more? The ones that come to mind aren’t as prolific and I won’t be attending, but the Payne train derserves some appreciation along with Aaron and Dom. They are the first that come to mind.

I can't speak for the decisions of DawgNation/Cox Media but my guess is they got the 5 most popular Seniors to attend. Given that these guys are now getting endorsement deals, I doubt they come for free.

Also from a logistics standpoint keep in mind that the attending public (500+) each probably want their pictures taken with the players - it's only a 2 hour program so adding more players adds to the length of the lines and time spent taking photos/selfies and getting autographs.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SavageDawg17 said:

@JRT812 said:

I can't speak for the decisions of DawgNation/Cox Media but my guess is they got the 5 most popular Seniors to attend. Given that these guys are now getting endorsement deals, I doubt they come for free.

Also from a logistics standpoint keep in mind that the attending public (500+) each probably want their pictures taken with the players - it's only a 2 hour program so adding more players adds to the length of the lines and time spent taking photos/selfies and getting autographs.

All good points. Maybe they could have used a G Day type format for signing. Either way, not complaining, but hope the others know they’re appreciated as well.