Pappoe

j_j_j_s1j_j_j_s1 Posts: 56 ✭ Freshman

Just seen a CB to Auburn. Does anybody know anything about it

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

TOS reporting that it’s 50/50 now with Auburn...very concerned here.

@godawgs said:
    He had a good trip to Auburn this past weekend. I have very little concern for who he picks in May. Last year around this time, Adam Anderson picked LSU and Brenton Cox picked Ohio State. Have a good year again and I have great confidence Pappoe will sign with the good guys.

Thank you. Great reminder.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Owen Pappoe will be picking UGA on May 5th.

• AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@brentwilson said:
    Owen Pappoe will be picking UGA on May 5th.

This can change verrrrrry quickly

• LD10LD10 Posts: 63 ✭✭ Sophomore

OP could be building drama for his commitment. Until recently everything was looking like it was uga and nobody else. This kind of reminds me of the Trey Hill commitment which put doubt in the uga fans mind. I still expect the same result on May
    5th.

The barn...

• moosmoos Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg said:

@j_j_j_s1 said:

DAWG! Hear Snoop out on this one, May 5th we'll be celebrating more than just enchiladas and cheap tequila!

Will we have flour for tortillas and lettuce for enchiladas?

• jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 293 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This happens every year with top prospects. UGA has always been there since the beginning. He's alll DAWG

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@j_j_j_s1 said:

Doesn’t that happen pretty much every time someone has an official visit to a big-name program?

• jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 293 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He's picking up a lot of Auburn cbs now.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kid visits Texas on 4/27, watch for a couple CBs to go that way also

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

concerning for a huge get.

He and Travon are my biggest hopes this year.

• Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not worried about Pappoe yet. Let's see what happens following G-Day. Until then I don't think we can be counted against. We will remind him why GA is home.

• AK_DawgAK_Dawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Snoop Dawgy Dawg has spoken!

• thehutch40thehutch40 Posts: 441 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Auburn looks the be pulling the "lets offer all his friends" play. Pappoe may commit to the good guys or not but either way, it will be a battle for his signature for a long time.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    4 out of 25 .... 16% ? I will go with the 80% to the Dawgs

Let me know when Rusty, Kipp, Rowe, Woke and Wiltfong change their CBs

Looks like the Auburn homer Wolk changed his pick in now too. Still confident in Kirby here.

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 486 ✭✭✭ Junior

@godawgs said:
    He had a good trip to Auburn this past weekend. I have very little concern for who he picks in May. Last year around this time, Adam Anderson picked LSU and Brenton Cox picked Ohio State. Have a good year again and I have great confidence Pappoe will sign with the good guys.

Here's hoping...really want to see him in red and black. Friends don't let friends wear orange!!!

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 486 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SnoopDawg said:

@j_j_j_s1 said:

DAWG! Hear Snoop out on this one, May 5th we'll be celebrating more than just enchiladas and cheap tequila!

So you say we also get tacos and Pappoe's and throw in some jalapenos baby. I want to order from Snoop's menu.

• cliffhangercliffhanger Posts: 159 ✭✭✭ Junior

Looks like the Auburn homer Wolk changed his pick in now too. Still confident in Kirby here.

Yes

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We need to hear from @JeffSentell soon on this matter

• KaseyKasey Posts: 3,117 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgy10 said:
    We need to hear from @JeffSentell soon on this matter

You know @DawgNationDaily is on defcon 1 right now and will be peppering @JeffSentell come tuesday

• BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    4 out of 25 .... 16% ? I will go with the 80% to the Dawgs

Let me know when Rusty, Kipp, Rowe, Woke and Wiltfong change their CBs

I know he's an awbie reporter but Wolk's far from being an awbie homer, he was one of the first guys to CB Fields to UGA last year, even before Rusty and Wiltfong. With that said he can still be wrong, and I believe he is.

• JMFDJMFD Posts: 113 ✭✭✭ Junior

Anybody watch the A-day game? looked horrid to me.

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JMFD said:
    Anybody watch the A-day game? looked horrid to me.

Yep, looked AUful.

• britishdawgbritishdawg Posts: 105 ✭✭✭ Junior

This recruitment feels a lot like Zamir White and Jamaree Salyer last year. Yes, other schools will make a push and when they get him on campus, he'll enjoy it, but the one constant for the past year has been UGA.

Maybe I'm being a homer, but I just don't see why he'd sign for Auburn. If it was Bama or Clemson, I'd be worried, but Auburn? Their recruiting on defense has been very sub-par the past 2 classes so Owen would be walking onto a side of the ball that will be in full rebuild mode.

Maybe I'm underestimating them but yeah, I just do't see it happening. Even if he commits them in May, I'd still bet on us flipping him after the season.