141 more!!!....

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

....Days to go until Austin Peay at Sanford on 09/01/2018. Anyone else excited about this season? If YOU ARE?, can I get a GO DAWGS?

Tagged:

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GO DAWGS

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You may sir and here is a Go Dawgs to send you into the weekend

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GO DAWGS!!! BRING ON THE GOVERNORS!!!!!

• mqg96mqg96 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

141 more or 14-1? Hahahaha!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mqg96 said:

@mqg96 That is such a great transition & translation on your part! What an awesome thought! I'd take that in a heartbeat too! That might be just enough right there for a "Natty" too! GO DAWGS!!!

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:

@mqg96 said:

@mqg96 That is such a great transition & translation on your part! What an awesome thought! I'd take that in a heartbeat too! That might be just enough right there for a "Natty" too! GO DAWGS!!!

Idk. With our schedule I think we have to run the table to play for a natty.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@christopherules said:

@mqg96 said:

Idk. With our schedule I think we have to run the table to play for a natty.

We can recover easily if we lose to USCjr and win out. History has shown the selection committee overlooks the early misstep.

• andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 310 ✭✭✭ Junior

@bmauldin said:

@christopherules said:

@mqg96 said:

Idk. With our schedule I think we have to run the table to play for a natty,

Odds are, any one loss SEC champion is in the playoffs. Then again, they won't accept my vote.