For those attending G-Day, take note that the DawgWalk will be moved to a new location...

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,501 mod

Due to the West End Zone construction...

Tagged:

Comments

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for the information on the Dawg Walk.

One question I have about the game is: Do you have to enter the stadium when you are handed the ticket/voucher or can you come back later, head to the designated section and find a seat at that point? I already assume they will only hand a voucher individually and one person can't ask for two vouchers or more.

My daughter talked me into bring her dog "Georgia" from Virginia for the weekend so I am trying to integrate the pre-game festivities along with "Georgia's Daily Schedule".

• Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 88 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not sure about the timing of all this. Looks like we will have to make a decision. Either attend the Dawg Walk or go in early to get a good seat.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Red_N_Black said:
    Not sure about the timing of all this. Looks like we will have to make a decision. Either attend the Dawg Walk or go in early to get a good seat.

Game doesn’t start til 4. I don’t think they’re gonna shuttle you to a seat as soon as the gates open at 1 and make you sit in that section inside the stadium until the game starts. Once you get a ticket, you should be able to move freely around campus