Florida had 53,000 at their spring game

ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 433 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hope Dawg fans pack it next weekend. I've got 17 coming with me so far, and counting I hope.

Comments

• levanderlevander Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You gotta give it to them. 53K is pretty **** good for a school heading into a downturn like Florida is...

Competition for recruiting in the state of Florida is worse than its ever been, with both Alabama and Ohio State raiding the state with high degrees of success. And now that Richt is in Miami, he’s skimming some cream off the top of the talent base... Plus Florida State that’s always been a strong contender in the state.

And their chief rival in their division is going into a stretch that is looking like it is probably going to be their strongest in the entire history of their program...

Now is not the time to buy Gator stock.... Well maybe as a short time buy. Mullen will improve on the disaster that was McElwain’s last year. But that’s not really saying much.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is great! Just with you guys posting, your crews will have more there than Ol'Miss had total..........

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SnoopDawg dawg has struck again, I believe that's at least 2 post this week! Hit us with another snoop scoop please sir

• BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 15

@bmauldin said:
    17 as of now.

@ugaforever said:
    I've got 17 coming with me so far, and counting

• ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 433 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I thought the same thing. Dude is a tool and down votes me all the time. Could care less.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wonder how many left after duck, duck, goose in the end zone? LOLOLOL

• JMFDJMFD Posts: 113 ✭✭✭ Junior

Me, my son, son in law, my sister and brother in law all coming. I'm gonna sneak off and sniff out Snoops tailgate!

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ugaforever said:
    I thought the same thing. Dude is a tool and down votes me all the time. Could care less.

You have down-voted me several times. I'm still not sure why lol. What did I do?

• jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 279 ✭✭✭ Junior

@jarred_buck said:

@ugaforever said:

You have down-voted me several times. I'm still not sure why lol. What did I do?

Anytime I see someone get down-voted, it's usually by ugaforever. Not sure why. I figured it was joking/trolling.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

@ugaforever said:

Yeah he’s queen DV here. Been down that road before. Just try not to feed the troll. We all know who’s who around here.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JMFD said:
    Me, my son, son in law, my sister and brother in law all coming. I'm gonna sneak off and sniff out Snoops tailgate!

JM bro, don’t sniff to much.

@JMFD said:

Wear your protection!!

@jgf1031 said:

@jarred_buck said:

@ugaforever said:

Anytime I see someone get down-voted, it's usually by ugaforever. Not sure why. I figured it was joking/trolling.

Dudes off his meds...