UGA finally offers Jalyn Phillips

Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know some of you have mentioned him. Guess UGA is finally going to push for him. We see how this adds to the No FLY ZONE 2019!!!

Comments

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 15

    Got in a little late to the party here, but better late than never. Wonder if this 6’0 saftey is to pair with Hamilton or plan 1A and 1B now

  • Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Got in a little late to the party here, but better late than never. Wonder if this 6’0 saftey is to pair with Hamilton or plan 1A and 1B now

    I think Hamilton is our closes guy to committing, not sure who else is a really strong lean at safety. Cornerback I think we have a few

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @Jinx55 said:

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Got in a little late to the party here, but better late than never. Wonder if this 6’0 saftey is to pair with Hamilton or plan 1A and 1B now

    I think Hamilton is our closes guy to committing, not sure who else is a really strong lean at safety. Cornerback I think we have a few

    About d a m time!
    Need 5 in the secondary, 2 safeties and one who can play all over

  • tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Oklahoma may be the favorite with him as they’ve been there since the beginning but the fact that he left without committing is interesting

  • DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 403 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Did we offer while he was in Norman? Interesting.

  • Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @DamnYankeeDawg said:
    Did we offer while he was in Norman? Interesting.

    I know right! I guess him and Hazelwood hung out

  • JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 2,502 admin

    I'm told the offer wasn't made during that trip. Check JP's recent Top 10. He had UGA in there.

    Wonder why?

  • Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @JeffSentell said:
    I'm told the offer wasn't made during that trip. Check JP's recent Top 10. He had UGA in there.

    Wonder why?

    I noticed that, but was confused by the posting especially with the him being Norman. Either way where do you think he falls in our Safety board. I know you are high on Hamilton, with good reason!!

  • DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 403 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @JeffSentell said:
    I'm told the offer wasn't made during that trip. Check JP's recent Top 10. He had UGA in there.

    Wonder why?

    Maybe he had an offer on 3/25? Or he was hoping to get one? If he had an offer when he posted his top 10, did he mention it? If he didn't, then this makes his twitter announcement of the UGA offer 3 weeks later while visiting Norman even more interesting.

    I just thought it very unusual to tweet the UGA while visiting OU, but I don't follow recruiting news too closely so this may be much ado about nothing.

  • dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    OU just had another safety committee to them, I think that's 2 now, JP prob won't be a sooner

Sign In or Register to comment.