2018 Defensive & Offensive MVP projection

andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 349 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yesterday I followed a conversation that sounded like it was taking place in a bar during free beer time. With all the mindless talk rising from offseason boredom, I though it would be nice if one of you tech geeks would start a poll for the 2018 MVPs.
My choices would be:
Offensive: Jake From or D'Andre Swift
Defensive: Deandre Baker or Tyler Clark

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 3,117 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jake Fromm
    RLC3

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Yesterday I followed a conversation that sounded like it was taking place in a bar during free beer time."

"Well... Ack.....ACK....Actual...Actuallyeeee,,,,,, Jake Fro...Frooo, Frrrohmmm. iss.."

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think DeAndre Baker is a good candidate to be the most valuable defender, but teams will avoid throwing his way so stats might not be revealing.
    On offense I'll go with a position, QB. I think Fromm will start and Fields will be what Tebow was for Florida in his freshman year.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 3,117 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:
    I think DeAndre Baker is a good candidate to be the most valuable defender, but teams will avoid throwing his way so stats might not be revealing.
    On offense I'll go with a position, QB. I think Fromm will start and Fields will be what Tebow was for Florida in his freshman year.

Let's hope our postseason results are the same as that year for the Gators also

• DawgNutDawgNut Posts: 301 ✭✭✭ Junior

Swift & D Walker

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stewart Leaf.

• ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭ Junior

All the big uglies, and jr reed

• georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@DawgNut said:
    Swift & D Walker

I think Walker will be a beast this year.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@georgiaboy said:

@DawgNut said:
    Swift & D Walker

I think Walker will be a beast this year.

I think Deandre Baker could be the most valuable while Walker makes the big plays because the ball might not go near Baker very often. Taking the opponents' best receivers out of the game plan makes the whole defense more effective.
    Of course Walker might end up being the most valuable any way you look at it.