Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

DawgFuture12 Farewell thread

BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lost the ban bet. Never had to happen if you hadn't pretended to be an insider with absolute knowledge. Oh well.
Own up to it and say your farewells
@DawgFuture12

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LOL

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 3,067 mod

He just may be crawling back under his rock....

• BojanglesInsiderBojanglesInsider Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

Probably intends to disappear for a week before coming back and acting like nothing ever happened.

• DawgFuture12DawgFuture12 Posts: 125 ✭✭ Sophomore

@BojanglesInsider said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

Probably intends to disappear for a week before coming back and acting like nothing ever happened.

Never claimed to have inside knowledge on Pappoe but I was told that this was a front for weeks now. I was wrong, sorry for getting anyone hopes up.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There ya go, the first Abuse mark

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgFuture12 said:
    Guys it’ll will be UGA today. Don’t worry he will 100% commit to us today.

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

I will figuratively crucify you over the internet when he slaps on that Barn hat and murmurs some chit about being the Barn's version of RS3

To bad you won’t get that chance. This is not just me being optimistic.

@DawgFuture12 said:
    I’ll > @BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:
    Doesn't sound like a fair bet to me... @BojanglesInsider has established himself as a trusted and noble source for many while @DawgFuture12 shows promise but lacks time and experience. But I gotta admit, I admire his confidence

I tried telling him not to do it.

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

I will figuratively crucify you over the internet when he slaps on that Barn hat and murmurs some chit about being the Barn's version of RS3

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:
    Doesn't sound like a fair bet to me... @BojanglesInsider has established himself as a trusted and noble source for many while @DawgFuture12 shows promise but lacks time and experience. But I gotta admit, I admire his confidence

Yep
    I'm the most trusted name in internet insider news. The poor guy simply didn't know who he was fricking with.
    Didn't help that he was 100% certain about what a teenager was going to do. Lulz

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep
    I'm the most trusted name in internet insider news. The poor guy simply didn't know who he was fricking with.
    Didn't help that he was 100% certain about what a teenager was going to do. Lulz

Show some mercy, ****

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.
    247 has fake insiders running out the ****, people 100% confident about what they've supposedly heard. It's chaotic and awful.
    All you had to do was not take the bet tbh

wa.zoo is censored.... but ass isn't. Wow.

I’ll just said I felt confident, I didn’t get this from an anonymous 247 user. Why else would I take the bet. You’ve proved me wrong, and I accepted the punishment.

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.
    247 has fake insiders running out the ****, people 100% confident about what they've supposedly heard. It's chaotic and awful.

I’ll just said I felt confident, I didn’t get this from an anonymous 247 user. Why else would I take the bet. You’ve proved me wrong, and I accepted the punishment.

It's a doggy dog world that's all I can say
    Accepted it my arse, you keep arguing about it and now you flagged me you little
    HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.

Accepted it my arse, you keep arguing about it and now you flagged me you little
    HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

Wasn’t me, I waiting for my ban. How about this, you can hop off your high horse, remember what you are. You’re a anomous insider on a free forum named after a restaurant chain. Your not some insider with getting a lot info. Your likely begging a source for the little info you get. Now SIT DOWN.

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.

HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

Wasn’t me, I waiting for my ban. How about this, you can hop off your high horse, remember what you are. You’re a anomous insider on a free forum named after a restaurant chain. Your not some insider with getting a lot info. Your likely begging a source for the little info you get. Now SIT DOWN.

How about you stop while your ahead before I embarrass you some more.

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.

HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

You do realize I can click flag and hover over the category to see who's flagged me for what, right?

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.

HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

You do realize I can click flag and hover over the category to see who's flagged me for what, right?

I’m aware.

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.

HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

How about you stop while your ahead before I embarrass you some more.

I'm not embarrassed yet. Keep going please

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Acrum21 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@Acrum21 said:

Yep

Show some mercy, ****

An example must be made.

HERE I'LL FLAG YOU AGAIN

I’m aware.

You are?