Jim Chaney at Piedmont in Atlanta??

tkeever0124tkeever0124 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

I was at Piedmont hospital yesterday when I saw a man that looked exactly like Jim Chaney being picked up at the patient discharge location. The man got into a black SUV with Oconee County plates. Does anyone happen to know that this was Chaney for sure?

Comments

• donmdonm Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

patient info is confidential. I cannot confirm nor deny he was a patient at Piedmont, yesterday or any other time. Sorry.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@tkeever0124 said:
    I was at Piedmont hospital yesterday when I saw a man that looked exactly like Jim Chaney being picked up at the patient discharge location. The man got into a black SUV with Oconee County plates. Does anyone happen to know that this was Chaney for sure?

Did you get a good look at his tight end?

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@tkeever0124 said:

It must have just been for blocking and seldom used... prescription: high grade laxative

• donmdonm Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s a REAL inside look at our OC...if that’s him ! We

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 416 ✭✭✭ Junior

@ghostofuga1 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@tkeever0124 said:

Nurse "Insider" at Piedmont just sent me this pic.....Hmmmm Chaney?

That is disturbing.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All of y'all are killing me!! I have been laughing so hard I can hardly breathe...

• BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BigGAdawg said:

That is disturbing.