Brandon Smith

dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

Brandon Smith making his decision on the 21st Will be committing to PSU sadly. Was hoping he'd hold off bc I felt we could really make some moves with him down the road but with him committing to PSU now I do not see us flipping him in the future ILB recruiting not looking good( No we are not getting dean)

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WHAT IS WRONG WITH UGA RECRUITING?!?!?!?!?!!?

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Do I look like I care?"

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

@ghostofuga1 said:
    "Do I look like I care?"

Lol no

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Thelordjohnson said:
    ILB on campus - McBride, Patrick, Rice, Crowder
    ILB June enrollees - Tindall, Quay
    ILB 2019 commits - Betrand and Trez

Not the worst depth chart and Reese could eventually become ILB when safety depth is taken care of.

Good points

• AK_DawgAK_Dawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Justin Fields was a Penn State commit at one time.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:

Not the worst depth chart and Reese could eventually become ILB when safety depth is taken care of.

What's wrong with UGA recruiting?? Uhhh , not much at all. The recruiting is just fine there at UGA thank you very much for asking y'all.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

What's wrong with UGA recruiting?? Uhhh , not much at all. The recruiting is just fine there at UGA thank you very much for asking y'all.

There was an old thread that people referenced from this time last year when everyone is panicking.
    People repost it periodically to make fun of the issue.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@shula said:

May 9th “Penn state does but like I said it’s open and they haven’t took a grasp on the top spot yet, UGA can gain the top spot off one good visit.”

What happened here ?

• ShulaShula Posts: 276 ✭✭✭ Junior

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @shula said:

May 9th “Penn state does but like I said it’s open and they haven’t took a grasp on the top spot yet, UGA can gain the top spot off one good visit.”

What happened here ?

Penn state pushed for him to make his decision. They where his leader but last I heard he wasn’t near ready to make a decision. UGA tried to get him on campus again and it still might be set up.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@christopherules said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

There was an old thread that people referenced from this time last year when everyone is panicking.
    People repost it periodically to make fun of the issue.

@bmauldin I know. I've seen it. Just felt like answering this time that's all...

• godawgsgodawgs Posts: 278 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rian Davis can play inside or outside (much like Quay Walker) was just crystal balled by a Florida mod to UGA. He is a top 100, 247 ranked player and a top 200 composite ranked player. He is from Texas.

https://247sports.com/Player/Rian-Davis-46042215

http://www.hudl.com/profile/7508002/Rian-Davis

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I read that He is originally from Florida but moved to Texas for a few years.

Sounds like he is heading to Athens this weekend.

• donmdonm Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    I read that He is originally from Florida but moved to Texas for a few years.

Sounds like he is heading to Athens this weekend.

Hope he moves to Athens for a few years.

• ZeebodawgZeebodawg Posts: 40 ✭ Freshman

Pairing him with Parsons at ILB will make a dangerous duo at PSU. Hope we can flip him to the dawgs down the stretch just like Fields last year.