Clay Webb

dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 479 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ok I'm going to say this bc I keep seeing some of the dumbest post on here. We have no chance at all in landing Clay Webb you can call me a downer or what ever idc I'm being realistic some of you should try it. Clay Webb has already committed to the bama staff and it is probably more firm then most of their public commitments. Saban is just playing us he wants Kirby to believe he has a shot so we don't prioritize ppl we should and might cause us to miss someone we actually have a chance of getting. Clay does in fact recruit for bama on every visit he takes. We all should hope Kirby doesn't bite on this So we don't hurt ourselves. Not only is Clay Firm to Bama His Best Friend Pierce Quick committed to them as well. So i'm telling you guys our chances are basically zero.

Comments

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 479 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BamaDawg said:
    Well my wife teaches at the school thay Clay goes to and he is always talking to her about UGA and how he loves Pittman. I'm not saying he is going to UGA, I'm just saying.

Also, I don't think debbie downer is strong enough.

Cool still 105% going to bama

@fmr33 said:
    You’ve been such a blessing to the forum ever since you signed on.

Bc I'm not a homer?

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@fmr33 said:
    You’ve been such a blessing to the forum ever since you signed on.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ THIS

I'm not gonna say we have a shot at someone if I know for a fact we don't some of you on here think every single recruit is getable NOT THE CASE

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How many threads on here about Webb now? Geez. Can we talk about someone new now? So in your “opinion,” who do you think we have shots at pulling out of the homer state?

edited May 13

Deleted

edited May 13

I am not responding anyone else this is the facts you can believe it or not i really don't care just don't be disappointed come December when he signs to the tide like he's been going to do all along.

@greygoose01 said:
    How many threads on here about Webb now? Geez. Can we talk about someone new now? So in your “opinion,” who do you think we have shots at pulling out of the homer state?

This is my 1st thread on webb btw. You wanna know who we have a shot with outta alabama?

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

@BamaDawg said:
    Well my wife teaches at the school thay Clay goes to and he is always talking to her about UGA and how he loves Pittman. I'm not saying he is going to UGA, I'm just saying.

The reason I'm so sure about this and I'm not even suppose to say this. I live very close to Tuscaloosa 10 minutes away I am friends with multiple alabama "boosters" if you will and my Brother works at Alabama So you could say I get a lot of info on the program I've talked with Pierce Quick and Clay Webb Which really doesn't matter cause kids tell you anything but Every single thing I've said on here is true Saban is using Clay as a factor to recruit and has been for a long time he is told to act like he is still open When in reality he's basically shut down to bama

Cool, appreciate the info. Can I assume that since you are a huge Dawg fan that you have attempted to inform our coaches about this? Maybe you can personally message Jeff Sentell.

I mean other than spreading here it here on DawgNation.

edited May 13

@BamaDawg said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@BamaDawg said:

The reason I'm so sure about this and I'm not even suppose to say this. I live very close to Tuscaloosa 10 minutes away I am friends with multiple alabama "boosters" if you will and my Brother works at Alabama So you could say I get a lot of info on the program I've talked with Pierce Quick and Clay Webb Which really doesn't matter cause kids tell you anything but Every single thing I've said on here is true Saban is using Clay as a factor to recruit and has been for a long time he is told to act like he is still open When in reality he's basically shut down to bama

Cool, appreciate the info. Can I assume that since you are a huge Dawg fan that you have attempted to inform our coaches about this? Maybe you can personally message Jeff Sentell.

I tried on twitter messaged and tweeted at multiple ppl on my burner accounts of course bc I have to remain anonymous I have gotten no responses. Which I don't blame them are you really gonna believe something Like this coming from twitter accounts with 2 or 3 followers

@BamaDawg said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@BamaDawg said:

I mean other than spreading here it

Deleted

@dawgOf2002 said:

@BamaDawg said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@BamaDawg said:

I tried on twitter messaged and tweeted at multiple ppl on my burner accounts of course bc I have to remain anonymous I have gotten no responses. Which I don't blame them are you really gonna believe something Like this coming from twitter accounts with 2 or 3 followers

I'm gonna have to delete some of these post in a second

• AK_DawgAK_Dawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Delete your account you poser.

• donmdonm Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:
    I am not responding anyone else this is the facts you can believe it or not i really don't care just don't be disappointed come December when he signs to the tide like he's been going to do all along.

Oh, only if you were a man of your word.

• MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 407 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bama back to it's regular dominance in recruiting -- from the ground up. Already three commits at OT -- one, a five star. Clay Webb at strong lean at Center -- also a five star. Defensive line, same thing. Already two top-20 commits at DT. Strongly trending for SDE Alfano. Thank God Tuitele seems likely headed to USC. Anybody but Bama. Please!

• 3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ Junior

@dawgOf2002 said:
    Ok I'm going to say this bc I keep seeing some of the dumbest post on here. We have no chance at all in landing Clay Webb you can call me a downer or what ever idc I'm being realistic some of you should try it. Clay Webb has already committed to the bama staff and it is probably more firm then most of their public commitments. Saban is just playing us he wants Kirby to believe he has a shot so we don't prioritize ppl we should and might cause us to miss someone we actually have a chance of getting. Clay does in fact recruit for bama on every visit he takes. We all should hope Kirby doesn't bite on this So we don't hurt ourselves. Not only is Clay Firm to Bama His Best Friend Pierce Quick committed to them as well. So i'm telling you guys our chances are basically zero.

so your sayin we still have a chance

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

This is my 1st thread on webb btw. You wanna know who we have a shot with outta alabama?

I'll bite: who does UGA 'have a shot with outta Alabama'? Give the stars with the names. Is Webbie Downer offensive t you?

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

I would!

@dawgOf2002 said:

@BamaDawg said:

@AK_Dawg said:
    Delete your account you poser.

I'm a poser bc I'm telling you something you don't wanna hear? LMAO yall soft af on this board.

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

People said the same thing about Owen Pappoe and auburn 6 months ago

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

So you got nothing?

• RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 97 ✭✭✭ Junior

@dawgOf2002 said:

I tried on twitter messaged and tweeted at multiple ppl on my burner accounts of course bc I have to remain anonymous I have gotten no responses. Which I don't blame them **are you really gonna believe something Like this coming from twitter accounts with 2 or 3 followers **

The bolded, look at it closely. Ponder it. Hold up a mirror. Then move along.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m just hoping with Clay’s brother Mark already on the team we can pull him to Athens

@jarred_buck said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

So you got nothing?

Forgot. We really don't want to many ppl outta bama main 2 was kight and webb those ships have already sailed

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:

@greygoose01 said:

Webb or interweb?

• ShulaShula Posts: 342 ✭✭✭ Junior

Very slight chance with Webb.

• ShulaShula Posts: 342 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Kasey said:
    I’m just hoping with Clay’s brother Mark already on the team we can pull him to Athens

Dang I never knew that 2 brothers could be different races.