James Cook not on Campus Yet??

Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell after losing Nadab to JUCO should we be worried that reports say James Cook wont be on campus until July hopefully?? I know you don't mention a ton on grades but should Dawg fans be worried?? Or is this more of a formality with him reclassifying and finishing up??

Thanks

Comments

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

they said he might be missing one class and hope to see him by the end of the month or next month

• Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:
    they said he might be missing one class and hope to see him by the end of the month or next month

I certainly hope so. Cook is too dynamic not to see time on special teams and packages on offense. He glides around the field. Not to mention we have done well with all the Miami kids we have gotten recently. We need to keep our track record going.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cook will be a HUGE part of the UGA “stable of backs”

• nycdawgnycdawg Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited June 12

This is NOT good!

First its Julio now it's Cook. Dang!!!!!

Why can't we catch a break????!!!!

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@nycdawg said:
    This is NOT good!

First its Julio now it's Cook. Dang!!!!!

Why can't we catch a break????!!!!

don’t worry about it. i heard Cook is enjoying his final days in Miami while he can, and at the same time doing a credit recovery. He will enroll soon.

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope he makes it by the time practice starts, he’s already going to be behind the others already on campus.

• dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 340 ✭✭✭ Junior

Be cautiously optimistic he'll be able to enroll.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not sweating this. Reminds me of Robert Beal last year. He may not contribute much this year unless there is an injury bug

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's redoing a class online right now

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The UGASportsLIVE folks Jake Reuse, Radi Nabulsi, & UGA former Head Coach Jim Donnan said this situation with star RB James Cook is going to be just fine. Mister Cook will be in Athens, & enrolled in classes, & also with the team come fall camp time frame. They are not worried? Then I am not worried.

• moosmoos Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell also said this wasn't an issue

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jeff said last night that there is nothing to worry about w/ Cook.