If not Shilo Sanders, who?

SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With yesterday’s news, we’ll likely have an additional spot for another DB. Purely speculation my thoughts are we sign 6. 3 hybrid CB/safety, 1 S, 2 CB.

T. Stevenson
L. Cine
Perry
J. Robinson
DJ Daniel
And now Shiloh Sanders.

The connection to Cine is evident, although Cine has downplayed this somewhat. Sanders has the potential to be a significant contributor in 2020+. He’ll need some time develop, he has the mindset to chase greatness, bloodline of the best CB ever (imo), and the exposure of having him on the team should pay dividends with future recruits.

What does dawgnation think?

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 12

@SoFL_Dawg I like your list for sure. Here is My current projection/guess:

DB - Perry
    DB - T Stevenson
    DB - DJ Daniel
    S - J Robinson
    S - Newsome

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Both of those lists look good to me. If we don’t fill up our DB class with top prospects, I would like to see us take a flyer on Shilo. Have to think he could develop into a solid CB. He could also help attract Cine, and possibly Emmitt Smith’s son next year.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@coastaldawg said:
    Both of those lists look good to me. If we don’t fill up our DB class with top prospects, I would like to see us take a flyer on Shilo. Have to think he could develop into a solid CB. He could also help attract Cine, and possibly Emmitt Smith’s son next year.

Absolutely. Developmental piece who’s relationships could cement bigger targets.