How many new commits will UGA have by Tuesday, June 19?

godawgsgodawgs Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ Junior

CJ Clark is committing somewhere on Monday, June 18.

DJ Daniel is taking an official visit to UGA this weekend and did not rule out committing on the visit if he feels led to do so.

Darius Thomas is also official visiting this weekend. He says he is down to UGA, Memphis, and Mississippi and he has already taken an official visit to those other two schools.

How many new commits will UGA have by Tuesday, June 19? 44 votes

1
59%
donmBamaDawgamjadawgsmowetdirtBullyDawgmattmd2Teddycf_ugamancliffhangerchattdawgnetorijohnsonisgoatAussiedawgDawg14jarred_buckchristopheruleslmiked7KaseyPeachCoDawgjgf1031brentwilson 26 votes
2
31%
Dawg88BigGAdawgtiger_62082dawgbybirthCZCashvilleDawgdawgkeepergodawgsinsertusernamehereAgDawgBigDawgEatinChicagoDawgjay_kubzzFirePlugDawgumooner 14 votes
3
9%
pgjacksondawgdaddy90JRT812mantis_toboggan69 4 votes

Comments

  • godawgsgodawgs Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ Junior
    2

    0 was also an option, but not sure why it didn't show up

  • coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 485 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    1

    Voted 1. Think Clark commits. Think we get Daniels, but maybe not this early. Would love to get Thomas, don’t know what are chances are with him.

  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    1

    @coastaldawg said:
    Voted 1. Think Clark commits. Think we get Daniels, but maybe not this early. Would love to get Thomas, don’t know what are chances are with him.

    Agreed. Daniels is shown how he’ll get meaningful playing time this weekend and will commit to us after his OV to the chickens.

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1

    Slow IS THE WAY.... that CKS wants it. Georgia’s BIGGEST recruiting days??? They are all of the BIGGEST games of the year like in the SECCG, & after that too!!! GO DAWGS!!!

  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    That is my birthday, they should commit that day to honor ME !

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    looks like we might get 2 guys

  • AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 269 ✭✭✭ Junior
    2

    @brentwilson said:
    looks like we might get 2 guys

    Who's the 2nd? Daniels?

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    @AgDawg said:

    @brentwilson said:
    looks like we might get 2 guys

    Who's the 2nd? Daniels?

    Clark. don’t count him out yet.

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    Daniels should follow through soon tho

  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    1

    Changing mine to 3. With Plumlee, Clark and Daniels.

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    Changing mine to 3. With Plumlee, Clark and Daniels.

    i see Daniels committing very very soon

  • AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 269 ✭✭✭ Junior
    2

    @brentwilson said:

    @AgDawg said:

    @brentwilson said:
    looks like we might get 2 guys

    Who's the 2nd? Daniels?

    Clark. don’t count him out yet.

    I like the enthusiasm

  • godawgsgodawgs Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ Junior
    2

    My initial thought was Clark and Daniels (never considered Plumlee). I will stick with two Plumlee and Daniels), but as I stated in another post, I see Kirby and Scott reminding Clark why he had UGA as his leader and possibly getting his as well.

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1

    I was wrong. Looks like the QB Plumlee from Mississippi & (I think) C J Clark too. We will all just have to wait & see......

  • JRT812JRT812 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    3

    Said 3 because I’m sure the boss man wants 3

  • PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    I think one for now. Two out of three in the long run

  • ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    I try not to be superstitious but this poll seemed to be a lucky post for recruiting.

  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    1

    Well my number just increased to 4...Plumlee, Truss, Clark, and Daniels.

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    Well my number just increased to 4...Plumlee, Truss, Clark, and Daniels.

    i like your enthusiasm in Clark.

  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    1

    @brentwilson said:

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    Well my number just increased to 4...Plumlee, Truss, Clark, and Daniels.

    i like your enthusiasm in Clark.

    Dated. As the facts change so must my opinion. 247 has spoken he’s going to stay home.

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    @SoFL_Dawg said:

    @brentwilson said:

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    Well my number just increased to 4...Plumlee, Truss, Clark, and Daniels.

    i like your enthusiasm in Clark.

    Dated. As the facts change so must my opinion. 247 has spoken he’s going to stay home.

    idk what to expect either. i still haven’t heard Clark say that he is leaning towards NC state but who knows

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    looks like we have to settle for 2

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    1

    Well, (as usual) I was wrong again. Looks like the number is now set. It’ll be a total of 2 new commits. Unless something SHOCKING happens over the next 24 hours? It’ll be the QB Plumlee, from Mississippi, & that huge OT Truss, from Rhode Island.

  • godawgsgodawgs Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ Junior
    2

    Looks like if those who picked two were the winners. One million bucks for the person whose picks were Plumlee and Truss and you posted it some where ahead of time.

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 311 ✭✭✭ Junior
    1

    @godawgs said:
    Looks like if those who picked two were the winners. One million bucks for the person whose picks were Plumlee and Truss and you posted it some where ahead of time.

    crazy. i didn’t see Plumlee coming but i did predict Truss in my mock even tho i didn’t think we had a shot at him

Sign In or Register to comment.