D.Robertson is STAYING HOME! Go Dawgs

dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm fairly confident in some recent info I got and that is Robertson will be transfering to UGA.

«1345

Comments

  • MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Sure you did sport sure you did.

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @MotorCityDawg said:
    Sure you did sport sure you did.

    What is your problem?

  • MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @dawgOf2002 said:

    @MotorCityDawg said:
    Sure you did sport sure you did.

    What is your problem?

    I like how you go to the effort of logging in and out of accounts to troll

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @MotorCityDawg said:

    @dawgOf2002 said:

    @MotorCityDawg said:
    Sure you did sport sure you did.

    What is your problem?

    I like how you go to the effort of logging in and out of accounts to troll

    K....how long you plan on keeping this up it's getting old and annoying.

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited July 6

    Not sure of a timetable of when Drob plans to commit but should be in the next couple days.

  • MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 6

    @dawgOf2002 said:

    @MotorCityDawg said:

    @dawgOf2002 said:

    @MotorCityDawg said:
    Sure you did sport sure you did.

    What is your problem?

    I like how you go to the effort of logging in and out of accounts to troll

    K....how long you plan on keeping this up it's getting old and annoying.

    I'm sure it is you're expressing it loudly with your other account

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @MotorCityDawg said:

    @dawgOf2002 said:

    @MotorCityDawg said:

    @dawgOf2002 said:

    @MotorCityDawg said:
    Sure you did sport sure you did.

    What is your problem?

    I like how you go to the effort of logging in and out of accounts to troll

    K....how long you plan on keeping this up it's getting old and annoying.

    I'm sure it is you're expressing it loudly with your other account

    K

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @dawgOf2002 said:
    Not sure of a timetable of when Drob plans to commit but should be in the next couple days.

    Did you get any indication of if it would effect any other commits for 2019?

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @bmauldin said:

    @dawgOf2002 said:
    Not sure of a timetable of when Drob plans to commit but should be in the next couple days.

    Did you get any indication of if it would effect any other commits for 2019?

    No not at all nothing to do with our committed guys which I assume is why your asking lol.

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @TheSmartWay said:
    My inside guy says Kirby Smart will be coach of the bulldogs this year.

    Dude said he was about to commit and is in Athens. Great inside info bud.

    I did not see that he was athens and I saw a lot of ppl questioning if he comes to uga so I made a post. No need to be a smart***

  • MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 6

    Somebody here(name kept private) private messaged me to tell me dawgOf2002 is his alternate and that he has nothing to do with DawgFuture12 or Shula man what a mess sorry about that fella amazing coincidences though

  • jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @dawgOf2002 Please understand that a lot of people just want to seem like insiders for some reason. Also, please know that I am not limping you in that category, but can you reveal how you came about this inside info? Something like “My buddy is friends with a teammate” or something along those lines can give us a clue as to how you got your information without giving away your source.

  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-we-are-hearing-on-demetris-robertson.322158/

    anyone know what this is about? i don’t have a rivals account

  • judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Looks like he’s making a show out of it again

  • AirForceDawgAirForceDawg Posts: 143 ✭✭✭ Junior

    2016 5* WR Demetris Robertson will announce which school (i.e., Alabama, Georgia, Texas, or West Virginia [his former OC at Cal-Berkeley is there]) he'll transfer to on 14 July 2018:

  • DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 6

    Correct me if I'm wrong but ChiminInMedia is basically a couple of Bama guys hoisting up a new site.

    https://www.chimininmedia.com/about

    Yep, probably just old guy paranoid, but still kinda suspicious at least to me.

  • ShulaShula Posts: 337 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @DawgBones said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but ChiminInMedia is basically a couple of Bama guys hoisting up a new site.

    https://www.chimininmedia.com/about

    Yep, probably just old guy paranoid, but still kinda suspicious at least to me.

    I’m going to drink for 3 days if he chooses Alabama.

  • DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @Shula said:

    @DawgBones said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but ChiminInMedia is basically a couple of Bama guys hoisting up a new site.

    https://www.chimininmedia.com/about

    Yep, probably just old guy paranoid, but still kinda suspicious at least to me.

    I’m going to drink for 3 days if he chooses Alabama.

    Heck with 3 days, I'm going 3 years.

  • MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    I would be shocked if he goes to Bama.... I would be shocked if he went to any school on that list.

    Sticking with my University of Tokyo prediction

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @DawgBones said:

    @Shula said:

    @DawgBones said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but ChiminInMedia is basically a couple of Bama guys hoisting up a new site.

    https://www.chimininmedia.com/about

    Yep, probably just old guy paranoid, but still kinda suspicious at least to me.

    I’m going to drink for 3 days if he chooses Alabama.

    Heck with 3 days, I'm going 3 years.

    I'm with ya there but really no chance it's not uga.

  • DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @DawgBones said:

    Heck with 3 days, I'm going 3 years.

    I'm with ya there but really no chance it's not uga.

    I'm going 3 years regardless.

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    No need to worry about bama there was really no interest or pursuit from the bama side i think he just wanted their hat on the table. all dawg.

  • MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited July 7

    @dawgOf2002 said:
    No need to worry about bama there was really no interest or pursuit from the bama side i think he just wanted their hat on the table. all dawg.

    LOL the confidence going into this is killing me is there some type of collective amnesia here EVERYBODY WAS THIS CONFIDENT BEFORE THAT HE WAS UGA BOUND in 2016 loL

  • jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @MotorCityDawg snoop has spoken! He’s hardly ever wrong, so we are pretty confident!

  • dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

    @MotorCityDawg said:

    @dawgOf2002 said:
    No need to worry about bama there was really no interest or pursuit from the bama side i think he just wanted their hat on the table. all dawg.

    LOL the confidence going into this is killing me is there some type of collective amnesia here EVERYBODY WAS THIS CONFIDENT BEFORE THAT HE WAS UGA BOUND in 2016 loL

    Very true but bama didn't even pursue him this time we good he's a dawg.

  • BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    Bama just picked up another wr, good news for us.

  • dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    If

    @jarred_buck said:
    @MotorCityDawg snoop has spoken! He’s hardly ever wrong, so we are pretty confident!

    Agree but it looks he is mistaken about the announcement being this weekend or their was a change of plans.

  • ShulaShula Posts: 337 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Ahh ok so seems bama really isn’t even involved really.
    We taking about a potential 1st round WR transferring to us.

  • BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 316 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    I’m hoping that if it’s UGA that it means tye must know something about the hardship waiver going in their favor.

«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.