Warren McClendon - DawgNation Crystal Ball

CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where do you have him commiting to (he has his mind made up and plans to commit soon)

Warren McClendon - DawgNation Crystal Ball 42 votes

UGA
38%
donmamjadawgsJoelSidneyKellypippin888godawgsSavannahDawg1HerschelismyHeroAussiedawgAgDawgbmauldinchristopherulesKaseyUGAJ0EbenjaminwgreggdawgOf2002MidtownDawg 16 votes
USCjr
61%
CharlestowneDawgColaDawg86CZCashvilleDawgTankTdub0199RD_DAWGchattdawginsertusernamehereSWGADAWGPigeonsnetorijohnsonisgoatjarred_buckgreygoose01ddodsonbrentwilsonjay_kubzzjudasdurantSoFL_DawgAtlanta_DawgShula 26 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 8
    USCjr

@brentwilson Not stealing your thunder, just felt it needed to be asked soon

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    USCjr

I think the family connection is too strong.

• HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    UGA

I guess great minds think alike as we posted st the same time. Don’t need two of the same polls and I’m happy to kill mine but not sure how to kill one?

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    USCjr

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @brentwilson Not stealing your thunder, just felt it needed to be asked soon

it’s all good. it definitely did need to be asked

USCjr

@HerschelismyHero said:
    I guess great minds think alike as we posted st the same time. Don’t need two of the same polls and I’m happy to kill mine but not sure how to kill one?

Hahaha I saw that when I posted. I don’t think you can remove it (unless a mod does). Could be interesting if the percentage difference between the two.

• HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    UGA

I’m going to be the contrarian. I think he’s going to stay home. There’s something to be said about playing for your cousin, but Pittman is still Pittman and if he truly wants Warren then I think Warren comes to GA.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 8
    UGA

Cannot help it, my being forever and always (mind & soul) belonging to the DAWGS? They are (& always will be) the DAWGS ON TOP !!!

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    USCjr

If he does pick us, I wonder the impact on Darnell Wright? I read Darnell may be trying to get to the reveal and we’ve yet to get on campus. He’s not confirmed yet. Can’t see 3 OTs in 19, considering the 20 class with Jones committed and other targets with limited numbers.

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    USCjr

The roster depth is too strong at OT right now for the Dawgs and USCjr is desperate to get in some decent offensive lineman as it's their weak point. Wish the kid all the luck in the world, but I don't think he comes to UGA

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    USCjr

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    If he does pick us, I wonder the impact on Darnell Wright? I read Darnell may be trying to get to the reveal and we’ve yet to get on campus. He’s not confirmed yet. Can’t see 3 OTs in 19, considering the 20 class with Jones committed and other targets with limited numbers.

My first thought exactly and Id rather have Wright

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Voted USCjr., I think they have probably recruited him harder than we have. I believe we are hoping to sign Wright, with Darius Thomas as a second option. Would love to sign Truss, Wright, and Clay Webb, although signing Webb is very unlikely (or impossible according to @dawgOf2002 ).

• godawgsgodawgs Posts: 320 ✭✭✭ Junior
    UGA

First crystal ball to Georgia just came in and it is from the only guy who crystal balled Plumlee to UGA. I am betting that McClendon's one on one workout with Pittman sealed the deal.

edited July 8
    USCjr

*Latest CB from D Warren. Flipped from USCj.

Rowe put in for UGA and it’s now 50/50.

I guessed USCj based on playing time but the wild card is always big Sam. (Gets what he wants)

USCjr

He played well after day 1 at opening. In Pittman I trust. I hope one of these guys step up as an possible replacement for Thomas at LT.

USCjr

Kipp Adams putting in a CB for the good guys last night

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Check out where the voting finished. Oh, yea of little faith. (I did not vote, eeeee)

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 18
    USCjr

Nor did I, but i thought it was to be USCjr. Love being wrong!!!

Edit:looks like I did vote lol

USCjr

Lol

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    UGA

Love it that this new breed of 2019 commit is in the fold for UGA!!! Welcome to the family Warren McClendon!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• KaseyKasey Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    UGA

This one was way too easy. I voted uga