Divaad Wilson is looking good dancing around on his knee

judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Looks like he’s making a good recovery. Maybe we’ll see him at some point this year

Tagged:

Comments

  • ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    He is making a good recovery. Blessed he got his injury on campus. You can see the hesitation to test his knees out. But being he loves dancing he will try to get his mobility back and test it. I hope to see him at next years spring game in full affect.

  • BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @CZCashvilleDawg said:
    4 game red shirt season will be a big benefit for him.

    He probably sees some action in November.

  • KaseyKasey Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Look at that hip fluidity!!!

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Love this kid, & ESPECIALLY HIS ATTITUDE!!!! Divaad Wilson ROCKS!!! GO DAWGS!!!

  • SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    On the redshirt rule-I believe I read that excludes post season play (forfeits the RS)...is that accurate? I could see a couple games where TEs are more relevant and he’s gives us a nice matchup.

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    On the redshirt rule-I believe I read that excludes post season play (forfeits the RS)...is that accurate? I could see a couple games where TEs are more relevant and he’s gives us a nice matchup.

    No It should be. I advocated for this as a reasonable SEC version - forfeit a RS if any post-season play is involved (I included conference champ games too).

  • BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @donm said:

    @Kasey said:
    Look at that hip fluidity!!!

    How tall is he?

    6'2 I believe

  • superdawgsuperdawg Posts: 153 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Will probably be cleared for contact by Sept. and could play this year...hopefully he can knock off the rust and get into a few games, redshirt and be full go by next spring. Very talented kid that the coaches think could be a BIG TIMER

  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I’d say if he is by the MTSU game he gets some reps, then Vandy, UMass and Tech. (Should be beat them all soundly and give young guys playing time)

  • SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ Junior

    Expect this kid to get some special teams work later in year

  • umoonerumooner Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    On the redshirt rule-I believe I read that excludes post season play (forfeits the RS)...is that accurate? I could see a couple games where TEs are more relevant and he’s gives us a nice matchup.

    No It should be. I advocated for this as a reasonable SEC version - forfeit a RS if any post-season play is involved (I included conference champ games too).

    Why would we want that’s RS forfeited in that situation?

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @umooner said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    On the redshirt rule-I believe I read that excludes post season play (forfeits the RS)...is that accurate? I could see a couple games where TEs are more relevant and he’s gives us a nice matchup.

    No It should be. I advocated for this as a reasonable SEC version - forfeit a RS if any post-season play is involved (I included conference champ games too).

    Why would we want that’s RS forfeited in that situation?

    To me it is like sending in a ringer. So the guy goes in, wrecks your chances in the big game, and you face him the next 4 years. I realize one can view this in other ways, but that is mine.

  • umoonerumooner Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @umooner said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    On the redshirt rule-I believe I read that excludes post season play (forfeits the RS)...is that accurate? I could see a couple games where TEs are more relevant and he’s gives us a nice matchup.

    No It should be. I advocated for this as a reasonable SEC version - forfeit a RS if any post-season play is involved (I included conference champ games too).

    Why would we want that’s RS forfeited in that situation?

    To me it is like sending in a ringer. So the guy goes in, wrecks your chances in the big game, and you face him the next 4 years. I realize one can view this in other ways, but that is mine.

    I mean that works both ways though. It would help fill out injuries that occurred late in the year. I think that would be an unnecessary restriction, and for UGA moving forward, I think this would be more advantageous for us than bad.

  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Love this kid's attitude!!! DGD already in my book!!!

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @umooner said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @umooner said:

    @FirePlugDawg said:

    @SoFL_Dawg said:
    On the redshirt rule-I believe I read that excludes post season play (forfeits the RS)...is that accurate? I could see a couple games where TEs are more relevant and he’s gives us a nice matchup.

    No It should be. I advocated for this as a reasonable SEC version - forfeit a RS if any post-season play is involved (I included conference champ games too).

    Why would we want that’s RS forfeited in that situation?

    To me it is like sending in a ringer. So the guy goes in, wrecks your chances in the big game, and you face him the next 4 years. I realize one can view this in other ways, but that is mine.

    I mean that works both ways though. It would help fill out injuries that occurred late in the year. I think that would be an unnecessary restriction, and for UGA moving forward, I think this would be more advantageous for us than bad.

    Yeah it can work both ways but not with your example. With UGA in ascendance, depth won't be an issue. It will be far more likely that a 2nd tier (but good) team will put in a RS in a title/CFP game to tilt the odds. That's how I see it.

    Also, letting RS play 4 games is pretty generous if not silly in the first place. Okay, it gives them a taste of college play. What is the games benefit - how does it help the game experience? Then it adds a 5th year, with the 5th being 1/3 of a season. I guess that is why the coaches went a long with it/wanted it. I'm done.

Sign In or Register to comment.