Alabama’s Terrell Lewis torn ACL

brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

hate it to see a talented guy like that have to go through but don’t mind seeing Alabama having a little less depth at a key position.

Comments

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

With VanDarius Cowan also being kicked off team this week, Bama has already lost 2 LBs before practice has started.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@coastaldawg said:
    With VanDarius Cowan also being kicked off team this week, Bama has already lost 2 LBs before practice has started.

they still got Mosely and Mack Wilson

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

they still got Mosely and Mack Wilson

Can’t wait for our stallions to truck the Mack

Lewis was definitely going to start tho. any advantage we can gain will help.

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 481 ✭✭✭ Junior

Never happy to see a fallin competitor. Hope he gets well quickly. It would be nice if all fans all teams agreed on that point.
    Doesn't change how bad I want to beat Alabama and that it's deserved and can be earned this year. Last years over and the outcome always plays the same not matter my opinions or feelings.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 11

It’s is a sad fact of the game, kids get hurt. Hate seeing kids suffer, & I do believe that between rules changes & modern equipment, along with different coaching techniques they are doing all that they can on the prevention side. Add to that the advances in modern medicine? There are way more stories with happy endings than there were 30 years ago. Lastly? Every single post here (so far) has a valid stance IMHO.

to me Tua and Jalen have similar play styles but Jake and Fromm are two different guys which really benefits Georgia because we have the ability to change it up some if one of the QBs isn’t as productive

• jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭ Junior

@brentwilson said:
    to me Tua and Jalen have similar play styles but Jake and Fromm are two different guys which really benefits Georgia because we have the ability to change it up some if one of the QBs isn’t as productive

I haven't seen much film on Tua, but he appears to be a better passer than runner, while Hurts is the opposite.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@brentwilson said:
    ...Jake and Fromm are two different guys...

Same guy.

Did he mean this Jake? I think he is a silent Bammer commit (note the shirt color), eh?

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@brentwilson said:
    ...Jake and Fromm are two different guys...

Same guy.

haha i’m too tired to type right now

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 359 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is why, even with Bertrand, Nolan, and Trez committed, and all the 5 star LBs we have signed over the past 2 years, Davis and Dean are must gets for us. LB is very important to have versatility and depth

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Its wild they had the injury bug last year too. Cochran slipping in the S&C department??

• AirForceDawgAirForceDawg Posts: 122 ✭✭✭ Junior

@brentwilson said:
    hate it to see a talented guy like that have to go through but don’t mind seeing Alabama having a little less depth at a key position.

In his lone start last season, he made 7 tackles and 1 sack (-13 yds in overtime) vs. UGA.

@AirForceDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

In his lone start last season, he made 7 tackles and 1 sack (-13 yds in overtime) vs. UGA.

not bad