SS DE Zion Logue might be the most underrated recruit out there.

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He has great size, good athleticism and a great motor.
He seems to have no clue of how to use his hands, he just tries to push OLs off of him, yet he makes plays. Imagine how much better he can be after a couple of years in our program.
He might be a top 50 talent yet he's rated around #800 by 247...I'd take him for sure.

Comments

• godawgsgodawgs Posts: 310 ✭✭✭ Junior

Both Rusty Mansell and the Tennessee 247 mod have said UGA and Alabama are his leaders and from his sources, Rusty believes he is a take for both programs. Dude must have killed it at both of those camps.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 11

His film looked good when someone posted it about a week ago.

• Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:
    He seems to have no clue of how to use his hands, he just tries to push OLs off of him, yet he makes plays. Imagine how much better he can be after a couple of years in our program.
    He might be a top 50 talent yet he's rated around #800 by 247...I'd take him for sure.

Strongly agree. Similar skill to Jonathan Ledbetter out of Tucker. But bigger frame to add weight and more of a pure pass rusher right now.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 11

6'6 287 and decent speed. Whoa... I can only imagine the skills he will show.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If it’s between us and Bama...gotta be thinking we have the edge. Path to playing time and fewer 2019 recruits so far

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@WCDawg said:

Agreed he has a ton of potential Id love to see what Scott can do with him

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GO DAWGS!

• SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 240 ✭✭✭ Junior

@MotorCityDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

Agreed he has a ton of potential Id love to see what Scott can do with him

Both Scott’s, Sinclair can make this kid a monster

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He will probably play inside before it is all said and done, that kind of speed and tenacity on the inside is scary. Add 15 lbs of good weight with better technique and this kid will be unstoppable.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BrooklynDawg said:
    He will probably play inside before it is all said and done, that kind of speed and tenacity on the inside is scary. Add 15 lbs of good weight with better technique and this kid will be unstoppable.

I think he'll be a Rochester type DT if he plays in our system.

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@WCDawg said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

I think he'll be a Rochester type DT if he plays in our system.

If he gets that big I can see it. Maybe more effective looking at the film.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 4,900 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 12

@godawgs said:
    Both Rusty Mansell and the Tennessee 247 mod have said UGA and Alabama are his leaders and from his sources, Rusty believes he is a take for both programs. Dude must have killed it at both of those camps.

I read we have all 6 of the latest predictions at 247.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jinx55 said:

@WCDawg said:

Strongly agree. Similar skill to Jonathan Ledbetter out of Tucker. But bigger frame to add weight and more of a pure pass rusher right now.

I’d take a Ledbetter any day of the week!